Hot Toys Batman V. Superman Dawn of Justice Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have Ben Affleck's chin nailed, strange they haven't announced or evn teased a proper Bruce Wayne figure, if not from an armory version, maybe a version based on the Metropolis attack in the waistcoat. Also, do HT really think they'll sell a lot of these 1/1 figures? Surely they have some 1/4 figures ready.

Still hoping the apocalypse figure has a Bruce Wayne sculpt.

Yeah, there is no way that thing fits under the regular cowl.

Because in that see through pic it doesn't even fit, much less real life. Look at the back of the head. And how would he turn his head with that metal voice modulator stuck in there? If he got punched in the neck it would crush his larynx. But yes, this is make believe so if a guy can fly and punch through walls and greek gods are real I guess I can live with it.

* sigh* don't sweat how things won't work in a comic book movie---like Stark could fit in that armored suit and actually move

Trying to come up with seamless arms that won't flake or peel like Gamora's...

17320521646_892ec9e363_o.jpg

...has to be tough.

Honestly, I don't even care about a seamless body at this point. Just unveil the figure, lol.

Anyway, the Hot Toys Ada seems to have a decent seamless body. Not sure why Gamora's was so iffy? Oh well.

Honestly, I don't even care about a seamless body at this point. Just unveil the figure, lol.

Anyway, the Hot Toys Ada seems to have a decent seamless body. Not sure why Gamora's was so iffy? Oh well.

I really don't like the seamless bodies - male or female. For me these are toy figures... beautifully detailed yeah, but action figures non-the-less, and as such I prefer them to have jointed arms/legs.

Same, i've never understood the obsession with joints people have, they're figurines, they'll have joints. Get a statue if you don't want joints.

Anyway, i've given up on a WW at this point, i had money reserved for it for weeks, but im just gonna assume she isn't coming so if she does it will be a nice surprise.

Same, i've never understood the obsession with joints people have, they're figurines, they'll have joints. Get a statue if you don't want joints.

Anyway, i've given up on a WW at this point, i had money reserved for it for weeks, but im just gonna assume she isn't coming so if she does it will be a nice surprise.

Assume she isn't coming....ever? I'm sure they'll unveil her once the movie drops or shortly after. If they reveal Aquaman though, i'll laugh.

I haven't been following the discussion, but I presume we're talking about a 1/6 scale WW? I have no doubts she will be released. The film itself hasn't even come out yet, so to say at this point she's NEVER coming is a bit of an embellished, knee jerk reaction out of simply being impatient. Some figures aren't released until a few years after a film (possibly longer), so to state before the film has even released that she's NEVER coming is a major exaggeration. I don't believe that it will be a few years before she's released, but even if it is, it's still not "never".

WW is my most wanted figure from this movie. I am impatiently waiting for the reveal. That being said, if the delay means that their trying to get any issues worked out, I'll gladly wait. Hell, I waited for like 4 years for Batman Returns. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I haven't been following the discussion, but I presume we're talking about a 1/6 scale WW? I have no doubts she will be released. The film itself hasn't even come out yet, so to say at this point she's NEVER coming is a bit of an embellished, knee jerk reaction out of simply being impatient. Some figures aren't released until a few years after a film (possibly longer), so to state before the film has even released that she's NEVER coming is a major exaggeration. I don't believe that it will be a few years before she's released, but even if it is, it's still not "never".

Yup, saying "never" doesn't cut it, she will be released at some point for sure....just like all the peeps that said Chewbacca was not going to be made again....that was also a "never" and look just how fast he's back in prod.

Even if they don't make a Wonder Woman for this movie, she will definitely get one when her solo movie comes out. I'll take a Jena Malone Batgirl as well.

Come on, this is Hot Toys. It's impossible they will leave out 1 of the big 3 from what is the most anticipated CBM of all times.

Assume she isn't coming....ever? I'm sure they'll unveil her once the movie drops or shortly after. If they reveal Aquaman though, i'll laugh.
Oh she's definitely going to be made at some point. I'm just bloody ****ing tired of waiting.

Between her and Suicide Squad Harley, I think I'll be content with 1/6 females from the new DCverse. That's assuming Emilia Clarke doesn't end getting cast as Catwoman and I literally lose my mind, lol. Amber Heard's Queen figure would be tempting too.

Back