1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shipped!

giphy.gif

Got charged but no tracking yet.

Did you check your order at sideshow?
Sometimes they list the tracking there and then either late at night or in the morning send you email tracking.
That's how I found mine. They haven't sent me the tracking email, but the tracking is on my order page at sideshow.

Did you check your order at sideshow?
Sometimes they list the tracking there and then either late at night or in the morning send you email tracking.
That's how I found mine. They haven't sent me the tracking email, but the tracking is on my order page at sideshow.

I'll check there. Didn't think about that. Thanks.

Edit: Yup. Looks like it's shipped and will arrive Tuesday. Thanks for that.

Checked my order around 11pm last night (Tuesday night) and there wasn't a ship notice. Just checked it now and I've got a notice and tracking number.

WOOOHOOO! :yess:

I have never ordered from Sideshow until now. Or I should say, until last year. I have waited patiently as my order was delayed again and again for OVER A YEAR until, finally, it appeared as if it would ship. But no. The joke's on me, it seems, because it took the company so long to charge my card that it had expired. So again I wait. I've updated my card details and all should be well, I suppose, unless I die of old age before my stuff arrives. But I can guarantee that I will never order another product from them. I suffered less stress waiting on my firstborn. It only took my wife nine months to make him, and delivery just took a few hours.

I have never ordered from Sideshow until now. Or I should say, until last year. I have waited patiently as my order was delayed again and again for OVER A YEAR until, finally, it appeared as if it would ship. But no. The joke's on me, it seems, because it took the company so long to charge my card that it had expired. So again I wait. I've updated my card details and all should be well, I suppose, unless I die of old age before my stuff arrives. But I can guarantee that I will never order another product from them. I suffered less stress waiting on my firstborn. It only took my wife nine months to make him, and delivery just took a few hours.

To be fair to Sideshow you can hardly blame them that Hot Toys kept delaying the figure. You'd have got the same experience wherever you ordered this figure.

Could be a lot worse to, just ask those still waiting on Ripley or the Hulkbuster.

I dont know if i should wait for the JL version or bite on this version. I only want one WW in my collection.

So you'll never order another item from Sideshow, because Hot Toys kept delaying the figure. Makes sense.

Mine is arriving Wednesday next week - was told it would be in the second batch, so pleasant surprise (although my wife won't like the bills thus month - Dr. Strange, Wonder Woman and 5 new Detolfs...).

Back