Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Awesome!!
IMG_1777.jpg

" Excuse me...Have you ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight"

IMG_1778.jpg

:nono with all that said this should've been an MMS release. none of that justifies the price. and my point, exactly being, was the pricepoint. as said I dont want/ need the useless diorama's & extras as I have no use for them. it could of come with a second head, a Micheal Keaton headsculpt and I wouldn't of used that either, but in a sense that would've justified the price.
I have no complaint about the figure other than the steep price for the amount of stuff we get.
HT knew the demand and cashed in. that's my point. the prices seem again to be creeping up right before our eyes.

Light up stand and PERS. The regular MMS figures don't have that and some of them are $200 to begin with. The new Begins Batman didn't have any of that and was $224. This one is only what, 10 dollars more?

I'm not justifying the price tag on this, I'm just saying, it isn't your typical MMS figure. It's between what the MMS figures go for and figures like your Indiana Jones and the prices reflect that.

Now if we were talking about The Joker, then I would see your point and agree with you. The Jack Joker is ridiculously high.

going by the lines you just said,
– at one point T1&T2 Arnie was the best thing HT had ever done and the price of those figures wasn't over-compensated. atleast none of us thought so...
– DX01&02 cost was about $200 (I think) w/ the same amount of accessories than this and their price was welcomed w/ horror at the time.
– more recently, in the exact pricepoint "Captain Jack" is loved and considered to being the best thing HT has dished out in years... and that figure did come w/ a lot of unnecessary ____.

The Terminator figures STARTED the higher price trends. I believe the MSRP for the T1 Tech Noir T-800 was $180 which was considered a lot when it first came out. Now? It's just the norm and then some. Some might even consider that a good deal.

I got the DX 01 and 02 cheaper than $170 in both cases. I don't know what it's MSRP was.

Light up stand and PERS. The regular MMS figures don't have that and some of them are $200 to begin with. The new Begins Batman didn't have any of that and was $224. This one is only what, 10 dollars more?

I'm not justifying the price tag on this, I'm just saying, it isn't your typical MMS figure. It's between what the MMS figures go for and figures like your Indiana Jones and the prices reflect that.

Now if we were talking about The Joker, then I would see your point and agree with you. The Jack Joker is ridiculously high.

The Terminator figures STARTED the higher price trends. I believe the MSRP for the T1 Tech Noir T-800 was $180 which was considered a lot when it first came out. Now? It's just the norm and then some. Some might even consider that a good deal.

I got the DX 01 and 02 cheaper than $170 in both cases. I don't know what it's MSRP was.

I remember a seller on Amazon that listed the DX Joker for as low as 124.99 when it first come out in the states 3 years ago. I think I paid around 155 from BBTS.

I remember a seller on Amazon that listed the DX Joker for as low as 124.99 when it first come out in the states 3 years ago. I think I paid around 155 from BBTS.

I believe gohastings had the Joker for as low as $120 as well. I know I got my second DX Joker for around $140 shipped, MISB from ebay when it was going really low.

[ame="https://youtu.be/urFqjrQLGL0"]https://youtu.be/urFqjrQLGL0[/ame]I know i linked these videos earlier but i wanted to put them all together to make em easy to find , any questions my sideshow bruvas let me know and i might do a follow up video :O) thanks rick

Seanlong's review.

I hate his voice, but atleast you get to see the figure in hd.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYo3MqFx1_Q&feature=related[/ame]

You don't have to explain anything clipper, great review. Man, being a Hot Toys collector in the UK is really cost prohibitive. Toughing it out pays off big time though!

Back