Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY BIG MISTAKE – to have passed on this figure for $220 new when originally released. I had put all my eggs in one basket and believed Hot Toys when they announced Batman Returns launch at the end of 2012.
Didn't want two Keaton's then and today I have none! "Tito pass me a tissue, Jermaine stop teasing"

MY BIG MISTAKE – to have passed on this figure for $220 new when originally released. I had put all my eggs in one basket and believed Hot Toys when they announced Batman Returns launch at the end of 2012.
Didn't want two Keaton's then and today I have none! "Tito pass me a tissue, Jermaine stop teasing"

Sometimes is better to buy now than regret later :p
I was tempted to pass the 89 batman also for the anounce of the returns line... but then I thought what if the returns one sucks?... so I buy it anyway, love it, and even if a returns one apears, I'll have one with the joker, and another with the batmobile :)

Sometimes is better to buy now than regret later :p
I was tempted to pass the 89 batman also for the anounce of the returns line... but then I thought what if the returns one sucks?... so I buy it anyway, love it, and even if a returns one apears, I'll have one with the joker, and another with the batmobile :)

Agreed. In the future you can always sell. I for one think you can never have too many Keaton Batman figures. I think I might get NECA's 1/4 figure too!

:lol You really have been bitten bad haven't you?

vampires-kiss_288x288.jpg

What are you talking about?

So I been wanting to get this figure for awhile... Is there any thing I should be worried about?? And being that it's rubber how long will these figures actually last before it deteriorates?

So I been wanting to get this figure for awhile... Is there any thing I should be worried about?? And being that it's rubber how long will these figures actually last before it deteriorates?

Now there is the $64,000 question...Who knows really? They will eventually go, it's obvious because of the material choice. An environment of stable heat and humidity levels, away from direct sunlight, and as dust free as possible, all will help.

I have an cabinet that has a back open to it but for some reason i have yet to see any dust get in it...

I'm not going to worry about the rubber anymore. At least on the DX09. I just think if we take good care of them like DGT said they will last a good while.

You'd think Hot Toys would make a fabric that wouldn't deteriorate. I know nothing lasts forever, but it has to have been on their minds.

I'm not going to worry about the rubber anymore. At least on the DX09. I just think if we take good care of them like DGT said they will last a good while.

You'd think Hot Toys would make a fabric that wouldn't deteriorate. I know nothing lasts forever, but it has to have been on their minds.

The only thing on their minds is the profit and not if the rubber on our figures falls apart, :lol

Last edited:
Back