Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bustajesse you gave me an idea, I took off the belt the magnet was not there so I thought maybe it came out when taking the black paper off, low and behold it was in the paper, all sorted now

Well caved in & just bought this & got it from a UK shop which was surprising, Was going to hold out for the Returns Version but HT don't seem to be getting there finger out & it don't look like it might happen anymore & I'm not gonna sacrifice not owning a Keaton Bat's.
Was not keen on the per's plate on the back of the head i think that's what put me off getting it when it was first released but thinking about it i cant see how they would change it for the Returns version as the cowl is pretty much the same design so may as well get the 89 version :)

Even with the stock cape I love it,

Well, like I said before, the stock cape is a very valiant effort to reproduce what we actually see on the screen. So despite its flaws, HT should be applauded for giving it such a good go at getting it all right.

None of us had ever seen a TonyM cape for this guy until very recently so we all fell in love with the photos of the figure with that very same stock cape.

Hi guys, I'll probably be selling my Batman figure sometime soon and was wondering if anyone is interested in my Tony Meis cape? It is the original version, not v2 (which Tony made longer). Its hanging on my figure which is displayed in a glass cabinet therefore there shouldn't be any damage.

I'm willing to sell it for US$35 shipped (I'm in Japan).

Heres a pic of it:

8594299924_0da57fdd58_h.jpg

413ce986830a11e29cc222000a9f38cc_7.jpg

Hi guys, I'll probably be selling my Batman figure sometime soon and was wondering if anyone is interested in my Tony Meis cape? It is the original version, not v2 (which Tony made longer). Its hanging on my figure which is displayed in a glass cabinet therefore there shouldn't be any damage.

I'm willing to sell it for US$35 shipped (I'm in Japan).

Heres a pic of it:

8594299924_0da57fdd58_h.jpg

413ce986830a11e29cc222000a9f38cc_7.jpg

How much are you selling the Keaton Batman for?

That is hot!!

Is that a Tony Meis 2.0 cape?

Just ordered mine today, can't wait for that bad boy! Makes it look movie perfect.

Well, like I said before, the stock cape is a very valiant effort to reproduce what we actually see on the screen. So despite its flaws, HT should be applauded for giving it such a good go at getting it all right.

None of us had ever seen a TonyM cape for this guy until very recently so we all fell in love with the photos of the figure with that very same stock cape.

Ok maybe i phrased that wrong i was trying to say that i myself dont have a problem with the stock cape

Back