Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On an unrelated sorta related note....

You guys know how we hate the neck on this thing? The DX10 mostly....

The Hulk seems to have fixed this! that neck moves everywhere, the head sits DEEP on the neck, and it has PERS.

Just pointing that out

Well theres a reason for that, one is its not pers, just single eye pegs on each eye so theres no pers mechanism so it takes up less room and is a primitive system with flaws of its own, and two its also nearly a 1/4 scale sized figure so theres even more room to work with:lecture

I ordered Hulk yesterday. One of a select few characters outside of the Aliens and Robots films that I want in my collection. Can't wait to get him to go alongside Spiderman, Wolverine, Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman.

I ordered Hulk yesterday. One of a select few characters outside of the Aliens and Robots films that I want in my collection. Can't wait to get him to go alongside Spiderman, Wolverine, Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman.

Wait............... You own other figures besides Ahhhhnuld?? :horror:horror:panic:

I wonder if the box will be the same except bullet holes. I hope we get him next month , hot toys have been somewhat on schedule. We need Young john next with a new reese and sarah next or a endo next....

Wait............... You own other figures besides Ahhhhnuld?? :horror:horror:panic:

:lol:lol:lol

I can understand why people would think that. I've never had a show your shelves thread and I never take pics of my other figures really. I've sold off most of what I had to fund all my Ahhhhnulds but I do still have:

Keaton Batman
Nicholson Joker
DX01 Ledger Joker (minus cop outfit which I sold)
MMS67 Batman
Reeve Superman
Origins Wolverine
Red/Blue Spiderman
Classic Predator
Dallas
Powerloader and Ripley

Have the Tumbler but like you am contemplating selling it if I can.

:lol:lol:lol

I can understand why people would think that. I've never had a show your shelves thread and I never take pics of my other figures really. I've sold off most of what I had to fund all my Ahhhhnulds but I do still have:

Keaton Batman
Nicholson Joker
DX01 Ledger Joker (minus cop outfit which I sold)
MMS67 Batman
Reeve Superman
Origins Wolverine
Red/Blue Spiderman
Classic Predator
Dallas
Powerloader and Ripley

Have the Tumbler but like you am contemplating selling it if I can.

Prove it :impatient:

:lol

I keep to a few major licenses for the most part but tend to stray when some else simply cool comes along, I gotta keep feeding the addiction:panic:

I have three. Batman, Terminator and Star Wars.
I want to buy a few more key pieces here and there then I'll be exclusively SW. That's the plan anyway.

With this here BD version I'm one more piece closer to my goal.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-48-533x800.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-49-533x800.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-50-650x433.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-51-650x433.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-52-533x800.jpg

Personally, I think it looks AMAZING!

Can't. ****ing. Wait!!! This is a grail for me..No way am I canceling. And for the record I think it looks awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Can't. ****ing. Wait!!! This is a grail for me..No way am I canceling. And for the record I think it looks awesome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah people were just flipping out over one bad picture. It looks better in some of the subsequent pictures posted. Way excited for it!!

The likeness is definitely there. But it does seem that Hot Toys changed the body. Why though? Either way I'm getting this when it's out.

My guess for the body is that its a ttm20 with mms117 arms, reason being for the swap out bd arm, I'm completely cool with that if it is.

Back