Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-48-533x800.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-49-533x800.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-50-650x433.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-51-650x433.jpg

hot-toys-sdcc13-part1-52-533x800.jpg

Personally, I think it looks AMAZING!

Waist does look a bit small there. Eh, whatever.

Looks like they're keeping the same cut on the jacket as the DX10.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I second the comment about the waist . The proportions don't seem right . I like the head sculpt but shoulder down looks awkward. Is this going to be the release version or there is a chance they change it more before release ?

Last edited:
The leathers look more like MMS materials than DX Imo.

Considering how soft and real leather like the DX outfit is , adding tears and holes on it wouldn't look right. If it is the MMS leather material, good call by hot toys.
tearing and weathering would be much easier, the MMS had better weathering anyways

I Dont see t1000 xtra hs . I wonder if can put exclusive head on a true type on thier old t1000 ?

That's a pretty disappointing Terminator showing, but not surprising since HT has a lot on their plate right now. So that's it, the already released endo and the same DX13 proto we've been looking at for months. That's okay, I got one more flex pay on the DX13 and Selina Kyle to pay for and my wallet gets to take a break for a while... Unless I actually do give in on the 1/4 batman, which is the hit of the show for me. I'm trying to talk myself out of it!

That's a pretty disappointing Terminator showing, but not surprising since HT has a lot on their plate right now. So that's it, the already released endo and the same DX13 proto we've been looking at for months. That's okay, I got one more flex pay on the DX13 and Selina Kyle to pay for and my wallet gets to take a break for a while... Unless I actually do give in on the 1/4 batman, which is the hit of the show for me. I'm trying to talk myself out of it!

They had to set up all those dam new Iron Man figures! :gah:

That's a pretty disappointing Terminator showing, but not surprising since HT has a lot on their plate right now. So that's it, the already released endo and the same DX13 proto we've been looking at for months.

Yeah, as expected. Not even as much stuff from NECA as I thought we might see. Oh well. Not like my wallet couldn't use some kind of gap at some point.

I'm relieved actually. It's terrible that these things have become so expensive that I'm relieved to find nothing new coming out from one of my favorite licenses. :lol

Besides there was lots of cool Star Wars stuff revealed

Back