Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
348hjlx.gif

:lol :rotfl :lol

Perfect response.

The final version better be with the arms and body which was shown on their website than the skinny and awkward looking body and arms.
The jacket looks so big on the body in latest photos. Pants look big and baggy specially around the waist . Don't HT actually pay attention to these details or they are trying to make people settle for something less than expected .
For that price they should get it as best as they can. In my opinion.

The final version better be with the arms and body which was shown on their website than the skinny and awkward looking body and arms.
The jacket looks so big on the body in latest photos. Pants look big and baggy specially around the waist . Don't HT actually pay attention to these details or they are trying to make people settle for something less than expected .

I really doubt they put this figure on a different body for the Comic Con. It's probably just a matter of futzing.

I have been collecting for years now, Hot toys has let me down 0 times.
Proto's ARE PROTOS... WTF guys

What is more amazing about Hot toys, is they continue to be one of the worlds largest distributors ~ Catering to spoiled brats....
That is the real accomplishment.

Now... who wants to buy my T-1000 with Robert Patrick head

Last edited:
I have been collecting for years now, Hot toys has let me down 0 times.
Proto's ARE PROTOS... WTF guys

What is more amazing about Hot toys, is they continue to be one of the worlds largest distributors ~ Catering to spoiled brats....
That is the real accomplishment.

Now... who wants to buy my DX13 exclusive T-1000 with Robert Patrick head
Exactly. It always amazes me how much crap people talk about Hot Toys as if they're constantly delivering such poor products. Their final products are usually damn good and people just take prototype pictures or poorly taken photos and run around like chickens with their heads cut off. The people who take time and circle areas or draw arrows with things that need improvement are especially :lol worthy. I may not have as many Hot Toys figures as some people who have been collecting for longer but the ones I have and the ones I've seen in person I've yet to be very let down by.

So six sith you saying all good things then you are trying to sell yours ? :D

I'm new to collecting HT , I have classic predator and DX11 joker . And happy with both

So six sith you saying all good things then you are trying to sell yours ? :D

I'm new to collecting HT , I have classic predator and DX11 joker . And happy with both

No way man. I think you misunderstood... I'm just selling my Exclusive T-1000... I not going to pose Arnie with a locked up fist in the T1000 and it looks pretty stupid on it's own... so

I came to the conclusion that we are probably getting a "Marcus Wright Type" body that was a custom TTM

What this would include is a TTM 20 body but with special molds for:

DX07 LIKE - changeable forearm
Chest/Neck rubber replacement
New swap-able knee/shin joint

I will be shocked if we see a single jointed elbow.

Back