Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man, I just logged in to Sideshow to see what my final payment amount is and it is now scheduled for September 5. The wait continues...

What the HELL was all set to expect in august ! Now flex moved to sept 25th :gah: Glad i'm getting my HULK at least because YES ! I'M getting angry get info its shipping in august TODAY , Then September...You believe everything the internet says ? What ever :pfft: he's paid for ,now the hard part ....:impatient:

I deleted my post on release dates . dont want to get people's hopes up he's shipping soon, when he's not.

https://youtu.be/oA6FHBCWAyY?t=13s

970645_530472783692376_695121259_n.jpg

This is presumably what Rzeznikk was talking about^

Sure is nice to see BD T-800 in that list.

Aw man, I just logged in to Sideshow to see what my final payment amount is and it is now scheduled for September 5. The wait continues...

What the HELL was all set to expect in august ! Now flex moved to sept 25th :gah: Glad i'm getting my HULK at least because YES ! I'M getting angry get info its shipping in august TODAY , Then September...You believe everything the internet says ? What ever :pfft: he's paid for ,now the hard part ....:impatient:

I deleted my post on release dates . dont want to get people's hopes up he's shipping soon, when he's not.

Wtf.

Bummer. I have the money saved up and on ready to go.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe we were supposed to focus on the bit where it says ''August will be released in 2013''. Actually that part has already come true as its 2:45am August 1st in Ireland now.

Can't wait to definitively find out what the story is with the eyes on the full BD head, if indeed they have that removeable scalp feature carrying over from DX10 as the specs suggest, what the head profile and rear views look like, if the neck is any better than DX10s and last but not least if they've fixed any of the accuracy issues.

Back