Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd add, that my view doesn't make me a 'settler' either. :lol

One could actually argue that accepting flaws of any kind.. is settling.

Most of it's subjective..

Just thought I'd add, that my view doesn't make me a 'settler' either. :lol

One could actually argue that accepting flaws of any kind.. is settling.

Most of it's subjective..

No worries. Maybe one day we'll get a figure that is universally regarded as a definitive 1:6 Arnie. The mere fact that people are quite divided between the MMS117 and DX10 proves that neither are as good as they could be.

Arnie looks very bushy eyebrowed and pale there^

Looks a bit like Charles Grodin...

It just goes to show doesn't it.. :lol

None of the HT Arnolds to date are definitive representations..

..but they're pretty ****ing nice regardless. :lecture

They are. I'm not sure if a figure has matched the excitement I had when when the MMS117 was in the mail on it's way to my house. Of course I think that had something to do not only with the character but where I was in the collecting life.

He may not have as accurate of a likeness as the dx10 head but the details are better in the sculpting and the leathers:lecture

No doubt about it. I use the MMS leathers for the DX10. It's a pity the detail isn't there in the more accurate sculpt though. Oh well. Still looks much more like him. The sunglasses are much better too.

Newest update on August Releases from HT states this is coming in August so its not long now for pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

970645_530472783692376_695121259_n.jpg

This is presumably what Rzeznikk was talking about^

Sure is nice to see BD T-800 in that list.

I'm happy for you guys getting this battle damaged T2 Arnie but when is Hot Toys going to release a Police Station assault figure from T1?

Surely he must be at the very least talked about at Hot Toys HQ.

It'd sure be nice to see some money in my account to pay for this, too. :lol

Indeed. You'll get it though. At least you're not a multiples guy. I'm under less pressure now than I was before so I should be able to get what I'm after quickly enough.

I'm happy for you guys getting this battle damaged T2 Arnie but when is Hot Toys going to release a Police Station assault figure from T1?

Surely he must be at the very least talked about at Hot Toys HQ.

They have to know we want him. They just don't care about making us wait.

Though y'know what, DX13 was announced right when DX10 was released so maybe that could happen again. I doubt it though.

They have to know we want him. They just don't care about making us wait.

Though y'know what, DX13 was announced right when DX10 was released so maybe that could happen again. I doubt it though.

Yeah they are playing hard to get on a Police Station assault figure that is for sure.

I assume he would have to come somewhat like this guy with two head sculpts and alternative clothes as I assume HT would blend him with the run over by a Tanker truck look?

Two looks, one figure like this guy.

Yeah they are playing hard to get on a Police Station assault figure that is for sure.

I assume he would have to come somewhat like this guy with two head sculpts and alternative clothes as I assume HT would blend him with the run over by a Tanker truck look?

Two looks, one figure like this guy.

Yeah I've always envisioned him as a 2-in-1 with the BD Tanker Truck look added in. They'll probably DX him while they're at it, whether people want PERS or not is another thing.

I'd probably get a loaded DX T1 Arnold set too.

What were you saying about not getting multiples a-dev? :lol

With a possible new 1/6 Endo on my list too, that'd take my Arnold / t-800 figures to five.

That's probably about 45 less than you though I guess.. :lol

Yeah I've always envisioned him as a 2-in-1 with the BD Tanker Truck look added in. They'll probably DX him while they're at it, whether people want PERS or not is another thing.

Man my Neca T1 Police Station assault and Tanker pursuit figures just don't cut he mustard anymore so PERS or no PERS I'm happy either way.

DX would be awesome and I hope he is honoured with a DX tag but I think he would be upwards of £300.

With a possible new 1/6 Endo on my list too, that'd take my Arnold / t-800 figures to five. That's probably about 45 less than you though I guess.. :lol

Yeah I meant multiples of one particular release :lol

With a possible new 1/6 Endo on my list too, that'd take my Arnold / t-800 figures to five.

That's probably about 45 less than you though I guess.. :lol

I have just the two, Tech Noir and DX10 and a bunch of Neca Terminator figures. But that PS/TT Terminator would be an awesome piece to have in your collection.

Hot Toys Tech Noir Arnie is a great figure but he was released a few years back, I would love to see Hot Toys tackle a T1 Arnie now.

Whatever happened to the 1/4 police station shoot out t-800 HT showed a few years back?

Back