Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys dont want to read all this thread but is there a Sideshow or market exclusive for this figure like added accessories and stuff? Thanks in advance.

Whatever happened to the 1/4 police station shoot out t-800 HT showed a few years back?

Must have missed that.

But I'm not really interested in 1/4 scale. 1/6 all the way baby.

Ah was that the teaser with the shades and the red eye and the weapons?

Hey guys dont want to read all this thread but is there a Sideshow or market exclusive for this figure like added accessories and stuff? Thanks in advance.

The exclusive is the chromed T-1000 Robert Patrick head.

Must have missed that.

But I'm not really interested in 1/4 scale. 1/6 all the way baby.

Ah was that the teaser with the shades and the red eye and the weapons?

Yeah that's the one.

They were just in a hurry to announce it to counter Enterbay's offerings, and probably had no room in their schedule to actually develop it. I prefer that they do what they did with the Crow: don't say anything until you have proto shots ready.

Lots of stuff coming out in August by HT, but only one figure I care about on that list. :panic:

Hot-Toys-T2-DX-T-800-Battle-Damaged-3.jpg

What the HELL was all set to expect in august ! Now flex moved to sept 25th :gah: Glad i'm getting my HULK at least because YES ! I'M getting angry get info its shipping in august TODAY , Then September...You believe everything the internet says ? What ever :pfft: he's paid for ,now the hard part ....:impatient:

I deleted my post on release dates . dont want to get people's hopes up he's shipping soon, when he's not.

Last edited:
Back