Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not that classy, a pint of lager would do me. Although I'm not sure what to believe at the moment. I thought people said it was back to October...

I'm not that classy, a pint of lager would do me. Although I'm not sure what to believe at the moment. I thought people said it was back to October...

I think WL conversion is a good sign within 2 weeks it will ship! Same was with joker. Obviously the converts may get a bit later. Basically some first buyer credit cards are coming as decline or cancels etc. so, chug whatever you chug... And chug it good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hmmm, I'd just be surprised if was released in September and yet didn't feature on their recent ''imminent release'' poster with Amazing Spiderman, PPS Iron Man and the QS Batman.

Hmmm, I'd just be surprised if was released in September and yet didn't feature on their recent ''imminent release'' poster with Amazing Spiderman, PPS Iron Man and the QS Batman.

Thats a good point. The only other reason for conversion could be over production or lesser than expected demand in other geos. If thats the case, then i guess oct will be it. :( ... In a way gives me more time for $ allocation.

Good point. Mid October seems more likely.

I'm on the Waitlist for the EX, but I'm wondering if it would be better to switch to the regular. I just don't want to sit on waitlist and then not have it converted while I can hop on a flexpay plan and know I'll get a regular one. I really don't care about the extra head. Why is the EX cheaper than the regular? It really doesn't make much sense. They usually are the same price aren't they?

I'm on the Waitlist for the EX, but I'm wondering if it would be better to switch to the regular. I just don't want to sit on waitlist and then not have it converted while I can hop on a flexpay plan and know I'll get a regular one. I really don't care about the extra head. Why is the EX cheaper than the regular? It really doesn't make much sense. They usually are the same price aren't they?

You are better off buyin the non ex from other sellers. You will save on tax!

the EX doesn't interest me.

Batta - batta - batta! S-wing, batta!

48802d1353071489-hot-toys-dx13-t2-t-800-battle-damaged-version-hot-toys-t2-dx-t-800-battle-damaged-version-_pr24.jpg

You are better off buyin the non ex from other sellers. You will save on tax!

Yeah, that was actually my question.

I think I'm going to cancel my WL on sideshow and pre-order it on BBTS. It's cheaper for the regular than on Sideshow, and the extra T-1000 head really isn't a huge deal for me.

Back