Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw on facebook this is getting a September release!:panic::panic:

Just saw it too. I'm happy and upset at the same time. Happy that it's finally released, sad that it's along with the 1/4 Batman which means if my waitlists convert, it's $800 in 1 month gone bye bye. Wouldn't have minded an October release but I know everyone was waiting and it's my fault for not doing a FLEXplan months earlier so I'm glad it's finally here despite not being displayed in the COMING SOON photo.

I got mine through Toy Anxiety, my first figure preorder from them. Does anyone know how quickly they get their shipments compared to other sites?

Hmmm, I'd just be surprised if was released in September and yet didn't feature on their recent ''imminent release'' poster with Amazing Spiderman, PPS Iron Man and the QS Batman.

Given past form, do you really think HT are that organised?

Just saw on facebook this is getting a September release!:panic::panic:

Terminator-Smile.gif

Liquid metal T-1000 is going to be a great addition to my crappy shelves. Such a cool T2 moment. I so can't wait for that, even though I'll be ending up with a bunch of spares. Also can't wait to see DX13 in its box for the first time.

:exactly: When I get the email stating last flex being billed will believe it. Also when see silent utube boxer it's close. This hobby has taught me much patience.

Liquid metal T-1000 is going to be a great addition to my crappy shelves. Such a cool T2 moment. I so can't wait for that, even though I'll be ending up with a bunch of spares. Also can't wait to see DX13 in its box for the first time.

Do you have your collection pics anywhere ? May be i missed but wld like to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back