Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid metal T-1000 is going to be a great addition to my crappy shelves. Such a cool T2 moment. I so can't wait for that, even though I'll be ending up with a bunch of spares. Also can't wait to see DX13 in its box for the first time.

One of the best parts of this hobby.

Do you have your collection pics anywhere ? May be i missed but wld like to see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No I don't. I have cool stuff but not the best displays. Shelves that aren't ideal which forces me to display things in a disorganised way just based on where they'll physically fit rather than where they would look best. They're also exposed to dust. When I'm done with my major toy-buying expenditure I'll focus on getting proper cabinets and so on. Then, and only then, a jedi will I be.

Thanks for the Birthday PM by the way.

Don't forget the fresh HT smell.

Yeah although that seems to fade after a few minutes so enjoy that when you can.

Good God if my family and friends heard me saying this about figures they would have enough ammunition to rib me for months on end. :lol

I picked a bad time to start buying Hot Toys again. I just got the Batmobile and now I want this, too.

And then Mime Joker, RoboCop and ED-209 up next. :lol

I See.

Yeah I try and bask in all the glory that a new HT/SS figure gives you and I have multiple family members buzzing around me saying 'you paid that much for that figure'. :mad:

Can we not just get a few minutes to enjoy our 'quickening' moment. :lol

No I don't. I have cool stuff but not the best displays. Shelves that aren't ideal which forces me to display things in a disorganised way just based on where they'll physically fit rather than where they would look best. They're also exposed to dust. When I'm done with my major toy-buying expenditure I'll focus on getting proper cabinets and so on. Then, and only then, a jedi will I be.

Thanks for the Birthday PM by the way.

Makes sense. First the collection. Then you can figure it out. Am in the same phase. Plus i have an apt in cali... That does not help the display cause either!

I picked a bad time to start buying Hot Toys again. I just got the Batmobile and now I want this, too.

And then Mime Joker, RoboCop and ED-209 up next. :lol

Well, this year has been a crazy year. With all the 2.0 releases and also sequels, its gonna get crazy as crazy can get in coming years. Bit hard on wallet. I wont be spending as much next year. Only 4 preorders so far and am dreading more will flow for sure. A figure a month is getting way way too expensive.

For lovers of NTS I recommend this single figure display case, there just about air tight and lock in the NTS for your enjoyment:wave

endoarm003.jpg

snake020.jpg

snake020.jpg

snake019.jpg

https://onesixthrepublic.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/hot-toys-schedule-according-to-hot-toys.html

I hope the link works, bud! :)

Can't wait for the final product photos from OMG and his peers!

Yeah, mate...works just fine...thx a bunch.
:)

Liquid metal T-1000 is going to be a great addition to my crappy shelves. Such a cool T2 moment. I so can't wait for that, even though I'll be ending up with a bunch of spares. Also can't wait to see DX13 in its box for the first time.

Same here, deffo gonna set up that moment too, before hunting down more parts.
Maybe even going for 3 on this, but still uncertain...

:lol

Noticed my September 25 final payment hadn't been bumped yet to October, so hopefully it ships on schedule. Really looking forward to this one.

Back