Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did some body building today, but not the kind Arnold would endorse. I received my parts from Toy Anxiety to put together all my T2 T-800 looks. They weren't kidding when they said the belt was in bad shape. It was pretty shredded, and when I tightened it, the end ripped right off. I switched the heads and arms so the tattered belt would be part of the full bd figure. I recommend doing the same and never touching the belt on your stock figure.

How did they managed to damaged those belts???
You need to be careful but they are not made out of toilet paper.
Hope mine wont be too badly damaged...
I tought they were BD on purpose ^^

Just saw the collectablekitbash part out of the DX,why people buy the body at that price???? Its around 150 usd, you can get one on ebay for 124 with free shipping from reliable sellers.

Just saw the collectablekitbash part out of the DX,why people buy the body at that price???? Its around 150 usd, you can get one on ebay for 124 with free shipping from reliable sellers.

As written on the TA product page for the belt:
https://www.toyanxiety.com/terminator2dx13battledamagedt-800-beltasis.aspx
This belt is made of a pretty poor material. The surface tends to pull off, and nearly all belts get messed up when removing.

They may not be made out of toilet paper, but they tear like it.

I don't know about that other place but I bought the body for $80.

I already got a dw13 and yes the belt is thin but you really have to do it like a sauvage to damage it. Its surprising coming from a store who spécialize in 1/6 parts to not be more careful. If i can remove the belt without damaging it im sure they can... Well who cares i was just thinking out loud because its surprising :)

I have multiple full BD sculpts... it's interesting to note that they are different sizes.

I wonder if anyone has found a "smaller" semi BD sculpt.

Endosickness photo's the semi looked as good as the BD... not sure if it was the angle.

They should just leave the belt on the pants, not like people who buy the pants wouldn't want the belt, just a cheesy way to make an extra buck I guess:dunno

I already got a dw13 and yes the belt is thin but you really have to do it like a sauvage to damage it. Its surprising coming from a store who spécialize in 1/6 parts to not be more careful. If i can remove the belt without damaging it im sure they can... Well who cares i was just thinking out loud because its surprising :)

Why did you remove the belt on yours?

a25f5x.jpg

Amongst my haul from collectiblekitbash UK yesterday I paid £79.99 for the body and I was happy with that in the end. I thought prior to them putting it up on the site that they would be around £60 so the difference wasn't huge although I see today that it is now £89.99 so the prices are already on the up and up.

Getting it from HK and it would probably work out more or less the same and you have to wait longer to get it.

PS - That is one awesome mouse Snake. :yess:

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

Sorry to be lazy! But what was figured to be the best stuff to use to remove the blood for the crome bits? Alcohol and ear buds/Q tips was it?

Last edited:
The alcohol and the cotton swab. Where do I send it?

After I read what I typed it sounded like I was being a ****. Not my intent; just meant you were correct.

No worries mate! Thanks very much. Got an extra head on eBay in the post today, and want to try removing some of the blood.

Well, after selling some loose Hot Toys bits and pieces sitting in my spares drawer, I put the money I made towards this figure and have just bought one for £119.99.

Rather excited :)

Back