Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got my DX-13!!!! I just unpacked and set him up. I will write a bit more later but I want to leave my initial review first.

qq2FqeJ.gif

Welcome to the party, better late than never:fireworks:elefant:fireworks

That sculpt from the battledamadged T1 Tankertruck Arnold looks good, i hope hot toys will make a DX version of that in the future. :eek:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6903 met Tapatalk

There's little to no differents between the two in detail, only major thing is the materials used, wood and metal vs plastic and the color of the wood. On the shelf it really don't matter which version you have, but in hand the Coo model feels better, mainly down to it weighing more, feels more like a weapon than a toy if that makes any sence.

NOTE: the coo model is the one without the strap, I haven't attached it yet. Also sorry the first photo is so blurry:slap

thumpercompare001_zps213b5697.jpg

thumpercompare003_zpsa0ca9cba.jpg

thumpercompare006_zps78b4873a.jpg

thumpercompare004_zps5a57df5e.jpg

thumpercompare002_zps1b97d2f7.jpg

thumpercompare005_zps9fddf8b9.jpg

Nice comparison buddy! Visually I think the stock is where it separates itself from the HT version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bit of a self-plug but by way of maybe giving fellow T-fans in here first-refusal I'm selling some of my T4 figures, amongst them a unique Battle-damaged Marcus Wright by Elvis1976. See the link in my sig. My asking price is what I paid.

At this point I'm more interested in seeing what HT will do withthe tanker truck look than the PS look. He looked very grisly during that bit.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

At this point I'm more interested in seeing what HT will do withthe tanker truck look than the PS look. He looked very grisly during that bit.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah that would be great to see Fiend. I imagine HT would nail that head sculpt and paint apps pretty good. :pray:

The films basic special effects have actually made that 'look' still unique despite it being 30 years ago.

Got it today and totally blown away by the likeness again. It is really Arnold´s best likeness in 1/6, but fun again (same as with the DX-10) was halted big time again.
Switching the hands is a total bugger AGAIN thx to pegs snapping AGAIN!!!!
Only 2 remain and I already see the last snapping.
:gah:
Need to order new ones.
Will continue making photos, but will prolly keep him in semi-bd state for the time being, before something really snaps, like the ripped off arm.
When and why did HT´s pegs became so ******?!?!?!!?
:(

Back