Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello,

He's starting to take shape now I have lost count on the number of times I have painted and repainted his face. I bought a Dx13 body now and put on the DX10 cloths on. I have filled and painted out the bullets holes in the neck. Still can't wait for hot toys release the real one but this one will do me for now

photo4_zps28fae63f.jpg

photo3_zpsc413ffd7.jpg

photo1_zpse3106521.jpg

photo_zps4fd21590.jpg

Yeah that would be great to see Fiend. I imagine HT would nail that head sculpt and paint apps pretty good. :pray:

The films basic special effects have actually made that 'look' still unique despite it being 30 years ago.

I have a feeling Hot Toys is busy with this one on a "secret project" if they finish that maccabre headsculpt of his battledamage in T1 just like in the movie that would be mindblowing :sly:
hu7y3uve.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn C6903 met Tapatalk

Got it today and totally blown away by the likeness again. It is really Arnold´s best likeness in 1/6, but fun again (same as with the DX-10) was halted big time again.
Switching the hands is a total bugger AGAIN thx to pegs snapping AGAIN!!!!
Only 2 remain and I already see the last snapping.
:gah:
Need to order new ones.
Will continue making photos, but will prolly keep him in semi-bd state for the time being, before something really snaps, like the ripped off arm.
When and why did HT´s pegs became so ******?!?!?!!?
:(

That's a bummer Timo. I can understand your frustration.

:lol:lol:lol

It was tactically dangerous, I admit.

hello,

He's starting to take shape now I have lost count on the number of times I have painted and repainted his face. I bought a Dx13 body now and put on the DX10 cloths on. I have filled and painted out the bullets holes in the neck. Still can't wait for hot toys release the real one but this one will do me for now

Looks like a good job. Thanks for posting, we've all been very curious about what this would look like as a clean sculpt. Reminds me though I want to do some hairline edits on it (albeit using crappy windows paint, the limits of my ability!)

Yeah, totally.
But the last pegs remained intact, so my Search Mode Pose is secured.
How did you end up now with your DX-13 configuration?
2 bought, 3rd parted together?!

I've got 4 bought and 2 others parted together, completing my original plan.

SWAT shootout
Search Mode
Punching Liquid Metal T-1000
semi BD face/BD arm combo with steel rod
Crawling/impaled T-800
Full BD for final scene/lowering into molten steel

I'm probably gonna add a figure to one day display with his arm caught in the gears too as I've always really liked that part. If I have to commission someone to build such a dio I will.

Will have this guy in 10-15 days says my distribuitor. :panic: About time!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now watching Escape Plan, will have to watch T2 when this figure arrives.:wink1:

I've got 4 bought and 2 others parted together, completing my original plan.

SWAT shootout
Search Mode
Punching Liquid Metal T-1000
semi BD face/BD arm combo with steel rod
Crawling/impaled T-800
Full BD for final scene/lowering into molten steel

I'm probably gonna add a figure to one day display with his arm caught in the gears too as I've always really liked that part. If I have to commission someone to build such a dio I will.

WOW, that's a lot, I was looking to make another DX13 up for the BD head but prices are mental on eBay for parts.

Might as well go all out a-dev. That will be one hell of a display man with all those DX13s :panic:

While I do think it would look bad *** to have all of the different T-800's represented, I think it would make for a boring display.

Back