Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 4 bought and 2 others parted together, completing my original plan.

SWAT shootout
Search Mode
Punching Liquid Metal T-1000
semi BD face/BD arm combo with steel rod
Crawling/impaled T-800
Full BD for final scene/lowering into molten steel

I'm probably gonna add a figure to one day display with his arm caught in the gears too as I've always really liked that part. If I have to commission someone to build such a dio I will.

Damn, that much really?!??!?
Amazing and a small fortune, isn´t it?
Well, I´m really set for 3, buying prolly 2 and parting together the BD.
Then comes Robo for me and the full armory Batman Set and as an Option ED-209, but not sure.

I kinda start losing enthusiasm on this.
Don´t know why...maybe qualitywise and also why I almost have everything that I want know...

I've got 4 bought and 2 others parted together, completing my original plan.

SWAT shootout
Search Mode
Punching Liquid Metal T-1000
semi BD face/BD arm combo with steel rod
Crawling/impaled T-800
Full BD for final scene/lowering into molten steel

I'm probably gonna add a figure to one day display with his arm caught in the gears too as I've always really liked that part. If I have to commission someone to build such a dio I will.

Too much money. Marry me? Id be happy to have a decent place to display my single one.

So, just switched to Full BD look and NOW I´m blown away.
Arm swap was a piece of cake, head was no problem either and I just popped the hand out WITH the peg, so I still got my remaining 2.
:)
Love how he looks, made a few pics, not best, I got now DSR, or any other cam, but...I´m happy.
Defoo gonna start buying parts for the full bd in a few weeks and for the time being keep him in search mode.

On 2 sidenotes:
I brought this to work today and shows it almost my complete department and all were blown away, one even pulled is handy, saying: "I gotta make pics, no one´s gonna believe me."
:lol

And second:
I don´t know if I have delusions, or stuff...but...I thought I´ve seen a pattern in his endo eye, similar to the EB BD, but...in scale...so...like REALLY REALLY small.
Anyone with me?!?!?!?!?

rkaedw.png

Lol, I saw that vid on YouTube. First its the lamest disguise ever and second as soon as Arnie opened his mouth the game was up. He looked like he was having a good time helping out the females at the Gym.

You'd have to be living on another planet if you didn't recognize that voice and his face isn't even hidden. :lol

Back