Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've tried to argue with myself a few times on why I don't need a figure, I usually lose the argument....with myself:cuckoo::lol

As for keeping figures in the box, that's a whole other deal, I only opened my T-1000 a few months ago having had it since release:panic: On top of that I have about 10-15 hot toys figures still in sealed brown shippers and almost 20 truetypes from the last 3-4 years still sealed aswell:thud:

Myself consistently beats me in the battle of straight thinking :lecture :exactly:

And that is a looooong frigin' time to have the T-1000 cooped up! :horror

''You blabbed Quaid, you blabbed about Mars ''

:lol

Myself consistently beats me in the battle of straight thinking :lecture :exactly:

And that is a looooong frigin' time to have the T-1000 cooped up! :horror

I have cut back over the past years TBH, I don't buy figures just cause there cool, I do try to keep in themes now a days. Not always the case as I still buy the occasional odd figure, for those I use individual figure cases an display them separate from themed shelfs. As for the T1000 I honestly don't know why I waited so long, its a great figure and displays nicely with the rest of my terminator collection:slap

I was an old school collector from back in the 90's, I used to collect gijoe and 21st century soldiers and would buy one too display and one to keep sealed, I don't do that so much anymore, but I do with some of my favorites like terminator and spiderman, but for the most part just one figure usually at todays prices. As for the truetypes I like to have stock pile for whenever I do a bash or custom, better to buy them at retail then aftermarket prices, I'm also not a fan of the knock-off kind ether.

Oh ok so you display them but also have a sealed one.

Oh ok so you display them but also have a sealed one.

Yes sir, but like I said not nearly every figure, since I started collecting hot toys I only get an extra on favorites, so mainly terminator and spiderman, wolverine and hulk. There's a couple of others but thats it, I'm not Mr. money bags so don't get the wrong impression, I realize now that may have come across as bragging, not my intentsion, just been collecting for a while.

Yes sir, but like I said not nearly every figure, since I started collecting hot toys I only get an extra on favorites, so mainly terminator and spiderman, wolverine and hulk. There's a couple of others but thats it, I'm not Mr. money bags so don't get the wrong impression, I realize now that may have come across as bragging, not my intentsion, just been collecting for a while.

Oh no I didn't see it as bragging. I was just wondering the reason for so many purchases You don't open. I actually should of understood. As I did the same thing when I was a lot younger with certain figures. Star Wars figures from the "worthless" era. As My buddy and I call it. :) So I wasn't really thinking. I think the sheer cost of these threw me off.

Oh no I didn't see it as bragging. I was just wondering the reason for so many purchases You don't open. I actually should of understood. As I did the same thing when I was a lot younger with certain figures. Star Wars figures from the "worthless" era. As My buddy and I call it. :) So I wasn't really thinking. I think the sheer cost of these threw me off.

I hear ya, I think most of the gijoes and 90's starwars figures I have in my attic in boxes are still selling for the same they retailed for 20 years ago:slap I guess everyone had the same idea back then, thinking they would be worth something like the old 60's and 70's versions, not so much:(

I never really collected to make a profit though, I just collected what I liked, still do. I have sold a few pieces I no longer wanted here and there, but I keep 95% of what I buy.

I hear ya, I think most of the gijoes and 90's starwars figures I have in my attic in boxes are still selling for the same they retailed for 20 years ago:slap I guess everyone had the same idea back then, thinking they would be worth something like the old 60's and 70's versions, not so much:(

I never really collected to make a profit though, I just collected what I liked, still do. I have sold a few pieces I no longer wanted here and there, but I keep 95% of what I buy.

I had a very lean year several years back and unloaded most of my 90's stuff. Felt freeing lol. I miss a few things tho.

just got this bad boy for $235 sealed wohoooo!!

anyway guys, one question, do you guys having hard time moving PERS on half-endo-half-human-head? mine's stuck >.<

Back