Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the problem, I think, it's not the stick, it's the hole. the hole is a little bigger, so it's kinda loose
predator28.jpg

So I just found out the Magazine comes out of the 1911 style hand gun. Go to play and they didn't give me the magazine lol. Arnie is shooting blanks.

Think they would send me one?

Finally got a 2nd body/underclothes set for the 2nd head sculpt! I want to remove his left arm and switch it out with the BD arm but I remember reading stories about people breaking theirs, and mine is on there pretty tight and I was wondering if you had any tips on how remove it safely? Does the hot water/hairdryer trick work?

:lol The end credits of Predator always makes me laugh. It's like the opening credits of a 80's - 90's sitcom. It just needs a song with cheesy lyrics.

LOL :lol Everyone seemed to have a good time breaking the 4th wall and enjoying themselves except Arnie I think

:lol @ rorywans avatar:rotfl

Not really sure what rep does anyway, but I have noticed a lot of premium members seem to be the only ones with a ton of it, likey cause there the only ones that can give it, and thustly get it back in return for giving it maybe:dunno

Maybe I'm just jealous:pfft:

I want to be a beacon on light for all to behold:pray:

Man, I´m just starting to search for parts for my second DX-13, which will be the full BD.
Anyone has a good shop where the parts have at least "kind of" a good prize?
Country doesn´t matter, cause I can´t outsmart customs here in germany either way, but needs to be trustworhy of course.
Help?!?!?!
:gah: :lol

Your best bet for that is most likely going to be eBay.

Or another member here on the freaks.

The websites that break down this figure all the parts are sold immediately so thats all you can get his hands

You don't have to be a premium freak in order to buy things here.

What I meant is the web sites that sell the figure broken down for individual parts for sale,
all the good parts get bought really fast so that's all that's left is just hands and things you really don't need

Back