Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just caught up on the last week here. Some sick pics fellas :clap :clap. And that's a dope dio DarkSpartan :rock. Good work!

At first I was debating on letting this guy go because I didn't think I needed the DX10 & 13. IDK what the hell I was thinking. This is a ridiculous fig and the best Arnie to date. Of course I need both!

It kills the DX10, your going to be blown away:lecture

I have sometimes not opened HT figures for ages, I just opened up my HT Catwoman fig after having it sitting in the box for a month, IDK if I could of done that with the DX13 though.

I have sometimes not opened HT figures for ages, I just opened up my HT Catwoman fig after having it sitting in the box for a month, IDK if I could of done that with the DX13 though.

If I were doing that I might question whether I was really arsed with it in the first place. Seems like a 'I'll probably end up selling this' scenario.

I like to break things up. I'll get a shipment of 3 or 4 things and spread it out over a month. I got a Sentinel Black Getter and did a video review of it last week, so that took up a lot of time.

Plus I work full time and stay busy so I don't have a lot of time to sit down and open things. I'm thinking Saturday I'll unleash the beast.

Late to the party but that was one badass T2 display who have there DarkSpartan62. :clap

It was a pleasure to see that mate.

It kills the DX10, your going to be blown away:lecture

I already have it and I am! Since I'm more of a casual than mega fan, I didn't think that I need both and I was trying to let rational thinking of money and space guide me. That didn't last too long :lol. Definitely keeping both 10 & 13

I do the same. Just too much stuff coming in and not enough time. Not that I don't want to keep the stuff that falls on the backburner, but time is limited and certain things take precedence. Especially when something has issues that really makes tomorrow it to death. I checked out Catwoman ad gave her a solid once over but with all the goggle issues, I didn't even attempt to put them on yet and back in the box she went. Bane and Scar have gotten the same type of neglecting. I gotta make time to dig into these.

That is one fantastic dio DarkSpartan62:clap
-------
a-dev you have been holding out on pics. Your bandwidth should have been restored awhile ago ;)

If I were doing that I might question whether I was really arsed with it in the first place. Seems like a 'I'll probably end up selling this' scenario.

Yeah... If I was doing that I would start being more selective. Unless its a work related thing. Busy Busy etc.

I didn't open My DX13 the first day but thats because it was Freezing out lol. I figured I would break it.

I already have it and I am! Since I'm more of a casual than mega fan, I didn't think that I need both and I was trying to let rational thinking of money and space guide me. That didn't last too long :lol. Definitely keeping both 10 & 13

I do the same. Just too much stuff coming in and not enough time. Not that I don't want to keep the stuff that falls on the backburner, but time is limited and certain things take precedence. Especially when something has issues that really makes tomorrow it to death. I checked out Catwoman ad gave her a solid once over but with all the goggle issues, I didn't even attempt to put them on yet and back in the box she went. Bane and Scar have gotten the same type of neglecting. I gotta make time to dig into these.

I've tried to argue with myself a few times on why I don't need a figure, I usually lose the argument....with myself:cuckoo::lol

As for keeping figures in the box, that's a whole other deal, I only opened my T-1000 a few months ago having had it since release:panic: On top of that I have about 10-15 hot toys figures still in sealed brown shippers and almost 20 truetypes from the last 3-4 years still sealed aswell:thud:

I've tried to argue with myself a few times on why I don't need a figure, I usually lose the argument....with myself:cuckoo::lol

As for keeping figures in the box, that's a whole other deal, I only opened my T-1000 a few months ago having had it since release:panic: On top of that I have about 10-15 hot toys figures still in sealed brown shippers and almost 20 truetypes from the last 3-4 years still sealed aswell:thud:

Why??

I guess I should clarify. That was a gut like outburst response lol

Im collecting specific figures toward a specific goal. I want to have a 80's themed man cave (with a little crossover 70'-90's). With figures, arcade games etc. I know that not everybody has a goal or ruleset. What is your plan for keeping sealed figures? is it a space issue?

Last edited:

I was an old school collector from back in the 90's, I used to collect gijoe and 21st century soldiers and would buy one too display and one to keep sealed, I don't do that so much anymore, but I do with some of my favorites like terminator and spiderman, but for the most part just one figure usually at todays prices. As for the truetypes I like to have stock pile for whenever I do a bash or custom, better to buy them at retail then aftermarket prices, I'm also not a fan of the knock-off kind ether.

I was an old school collector from back in the 90's, I used to collect gijoe and 21st century soldiers and would buy one too display and one to keep sealed, I don't do that so much anymore, but I do with some of my favorites like terminator and spiderman, but for the most part just one figure usually at todays prices. As for the truetypes I like to have stock pile for whenever I do a bash or custom, better to buy them at retail then aftermarket prices, I'm also not a fan of the knock-off kind ether.

Back