Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just took this pic and I like it :lol

12243917745_6c06d8c976_c.jpg

Yeah, awesome photos, DA. What a great figure. Really liking the DX-10, again, too, for that matter. Not as perfect as 13, but still really good.

With less than 20 of these remaining, if you're on the fence about this, please do yourself a favor and snatch this up. It is beyond amazing and worth it. Just get it. You will be happy you did.

You have to stop drooling when you admire him. :wink1:

... No, seriously, no oil problem in the neck for me.
... But it is not without me thinking about the problem encountered on Batman. (?) :dunno

This has probably the worst Exclusive ever . Dumb statue , dumb pose , dumb dumb dumb

Oh let's put a Robert Patrick liquid metal head on a statue that never showed a Robert Patrick face in the movie in that scene in which the statue is based on as an EX :slap

You know for you being such a Terminator fan, I'm ashamed of you for not seeing RP's metal head in that scene. LOL.
Start pausing around the 3:47 mark and look at each frame. Clearly there. Hell I knew of RP's head before the DX13.

It does show the RP face but I think it already morphed back into its human shape. Not a liquid metal ballroom dancer with a long flowing dress on.
That's what hot toys statue looks like

Everytime I check on my DX13, there is an oil on some spot at his neck
Does anyone encountered the same problem?

Did OMG not recommend a fix for this?

Did anyone receive their DX13 from Mother's Basement yet?

I got my DX13 from MB back in December mate. I think t was Friday the 20th if I remember right. You still waiting on yours?

It does show the RP face but I think it already morphed back into its human shape. Not a liquid metal ballroom dancer with a long flowing dress on.
That's what hot toys statue looks like

Good point, I suppose it's to create that one frame of film. :lol

That statue is never coming out of the box at my house. I looked at it once and that was it :lol

Same here, well he is in a tub in my wardrobe now but I never even took it out completely from the wrapper. I was debating on whether to just display it for the sake of it but I think he will be staying in the ward rode for the foreseeable.

Back