Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree that the statue looks odd if not dispalyed in the specific pose, which is a little sad imo as I actually like how it looks like well lighted.
Mine will most likely go back into the box soon, too.

What is the hold up?

Not sure anymore but they've been saying it's because they have too many back orders to deal with and dispatch and they can't send out more than 75/100 items a day. Was told it would ship last week.. didn't.. they told me this week.. asked them about it today and saw that they read my message on FB but they didn't respond. I'm soon going for a full refund.

Wow, couldn't disagree more. Mine's still boxed up, unfortunately, but I saw the pair on display at my LCS and thought it looked great. I would love a frozen T-1000 1:6 statue or something along those lines (one with him staring in shock at his broken-off hand would be brilliant), too, but the liquid T-1000 is pretty cool, in its own right. As an accessory, I thought it was a nice add.

Couple pics with my new camera.

dd2fa641ff3bc3b3b7d48859debef19f_zpsb69c4e14.jpg

2bd05fcd493448d594e13ef30e1a2bbd_zps56c640e9.jpg

Wow, couldn't disagree more. Mine's still boxed up, unfortunately, but I saw the pair on display at my LCS and thought it looked great. I would love a frozen T-1000 1:6 statue or something along those lines (one with him staring in shock at his broken-off hand would be brilliant), too, but the liquid T-1000 is pretty cool, in its own right. As an accessory, I thought it was a nice add.

Agreed I think the statue is awesome. It certainly doesn't look like a ballroom dancer lol. It look exactly like every scene he forms out of a puddle or blob. I would of preferred a more neutral pose. Like when he formed up from coming down thru the elevator roof. HT tho was going for a scene specific look and I think they nailed it.

For those that haven't even looked at it. pull it out. Its very nicely made and even has felt on the base. I didn't get the EX. Going from pictures tho I don't like the RP head sculpt on it. I think the RP head would be better if the upper torso was gaining more detail. For the statue we got I think the blank form head looks better.

Finally opened my Arnie DX-13.

Wow. My first DX and I have to say it's really amazing in hand. Quality all around.
Only thing is that I'm not super crazy about T-100 statue thing. Would have preferred a lot of other goods, but yeah.

The clothing and sculpt is amazing. Really impressive.

Back