Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Keith. I think I have a Flickr account. For some reason I didn't like it or something before that's why I never used it. Does itt cost money?

Thanks Peeetah. I'll take some more tomorrow and try Flickr

Thanks Keith. I think I have a Flickr account. For some reason I didn't like it or something before that's why I never used it. Does itt cost money?

Thanks Peeetah. I'll take some more tomorrow and try Flickr
It's free and they did a huge makeover on it, so you get tons of space now. Try it again and I think you will like it.

click on any image in your photostream and to the bottom right you'll notice a small window icon. Just click it and in there are the img codes.

Thanks buddy . :hi5:

I've been using imageshack & photobucket forever , there IMG codes are a lot easier to get.

I still don't see an IMG or forum code , just link and to share on facebook , tumblr , etc

Regular is still in stock, for the exclusive its a toss up:dunno

This has probably the worst Exclusive ever . Dumb statue , dumb pose , dumb dumb dumb

Oh let's put a Robert Patrick liquid metal head on a statue that never showed a Robert Patrick face in the movie in that scene in which the statue is based on as an EX :slap

FK it , i already gave up on flickr , back to imageshack :lol

That was fast :lol If you have questions about Flickr, just let me know. I love it & never see the quality drop on my photos :wink1:

12065273513_c28d2f65ba_c.jpg

11370859095_380292c9a8_c.jpg

11224758166_13d36a96e3_c.jpg

I want this one so bad... damn it!... its almost sold out on sideshow...... I will like the EX tho....

FK it , i already gave up on flickr , back to imageshack :lol

Imageshack is becoming a pay to upload/subscription service now. I've had my account for 7 years and on the left hand side, it says 5 days remaining.

Last edited:
Back