Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was made better in the Extended Version. They reprogramed the chip so he could learn to be more human. I hated the original version which WAS a child teaching a unfeeling robot.

I think I have to watch T3 again. I don't remember all the chatty parts. I remember hating a few gags... Might be time to watch the whole series again.

He speaks to the TX - ''Excuse me''
He tells the firemen in their truck ''I'll Drive''
Later he talks to himself ''She'll be back''. There were certainly no other characters in earshot to hear him say it.

I don't see how this is 'more Terminator' than the T2 version.

I thought t3 was awful. Really bad. Having said that, I prefer the damage " stage 5" if you like, of Arnie in it and the fuel cell was cool.
It just felt like it was trying to replicate the success of t2 but failed bad.
T2 is probably my fave as an overall film but I loved Arnie as the evil terminator and that police shoot out... WOW! - one of the best scenes.

T3 felt more like a tv movie. Not the best in the series. T1 is by far the best. T2 was a very good sequel. After that it just got samey.

Bri

personally think T3 is poor. very poor. The chase scene is quite good with the fire truck etc but other than that it was truly dreadful. Arnie wasn't even good in it, the director and some of the other cast members focused far too much on the gags and in-jokes. Here's to hoping the new film stays well clear of mocking itself. I have faith - no fate but what we make, right?

So I take it that most Terminator Fans are not fans of TS either... Just wondering. As I like that one also.

I guess I am just a bigger Terminator fan then all of you ;)

I actually quite liked it aswell. Was loads better than 3 . I also quite liked the way it was filmed with that book of eli look about it. Just hated the cgi Arnie at the end lol. So didnt need to do that and spoilt it a bit for me.

Plus it gave us the awesome t600 and those bikes were pretty awesome but didnt see enough of them.

I really don't get why some people think T2 is better then T1 :dunno
Arnie should of played more bad guys in his career, I can only think of two movies he was the villain in, T1 and Batman & Robin

578370term149.jpg

vs
t2.jpg

I would have quite liked Arnie v Arnie in T2, but the T-1000 is too good of a character to ditch.

The original concept of Arnie T-800 vs Biehn T-1000 was good, but understandable that it would confuse the audience.

I like T3; best chase sequence I've ever seen. And it had no more cheesier moments than T2 which I also liked. When T2 first came out I loved the effects (still do) but hated the smart ass kid and shooting the cops, etc. But I grew to like it and enjoy it. Some of you take this stuff so seriously...LOL

I like T3; best chase sequence I've ever seen. And it had no more cheesier moments than T2 which I also liked. When T2 first came out I loved the effects (still do) but hated the smart ass kid and shooting the cops, etc. But I grew to like it and enjoy it. Some of you take this stuff so seriously...LOL

Best chase sequence? I will see your T3 and raise you a Ronin, Italian Job and Bourne Identity :)

I can understand the arguments about T1 vs T2, but the T2 vs T3 arguments, well, I don't get it so I'll just leave it alone.

Back to the figure, now that many of you have owned it for a while, what is your preferred look: semi bd, full bd, or in between?

I find my eyes are drawn to my semi bd version. I don't look at my full bd version nearly as much. I'm not sure why as I recall liking the full bd sculpt best when I first opened the figure. What's your favourite?

Now, I'm off to surgery again for hopefully the last time (kidney stones again).

I can understand the arguments about T1 vs T2, but the T2 vs T3 arguments, well, I don't get it so I'll just leave it alone.

Back to the figure, now that many of you have owned it for a while, what is your preferred look: semi bd, full bd, or in between?

I find my eyes are drawn to my semi bd version. I don't look at my full bd version nearly as much. I'm not sure why as I recall liking the full bd sculpt best when I first opened the figure. What's your favourite?

Now, I'm off to surgery again for hopefully the last time (kidney stones again).

Ok fair enough.

I bet the T1 Battle Damaged fig will kick the T2 BD fig in the nuts too. :lol

Because I couldn't decide on the best pose and there were spare parts, I bought another body off eBay, so I now two complete figures.

I always say this, but atleast the T2 T-800 actually accomplished it's mission while also terminating a superior model. The T1 T-800 failed it's mission and got crushed by a freaking waitress. He also looked like a queer in the first act or two. Nuff said.

Also,

Battle Damaged look in T1 < Battle Damaged look in T2

Back