Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually prefer the undamaged body for the semi (aside from using the semi-BD jacket from the DX13). Side-by-side they look less samey than both having the gaping chest wound and ripped pants.

Good point and I would agree with you. The ripped jacket does its job of implying some of the minor damage he took before getting completely destroyed.

I got one of these recently. It is a really cool figure. It is even nicer when you add a few accessories from DX10 to go with it.

While not picture below, the red eye does shine through the glasses very well.

I'm asking this question here because this is where the experts hang out: what's the best blu-ray T2 to get? Best Buy has the "Special" Ed for $4.99 right now but not many extras or behind the scenes, that's why I'm asking. I'd prefer blu-ray to HD.

you are soooooooo wrong man, the amount of extras, is the most i have seen for any terminator movie...
you could see each of the 3 versions of the film, at least 3 times each, every time with with different extras...
"trust me"

I usually don't bother with the kind of extras that require you to play the whole film again. Just give me a nice comprehensive documentary or three.

you are soooooooo wrong man, the amount of extras, is the most i have seen for any terminator movie...
you could see each of the 3 versions of the film, at least 3 times each, every time with with different extras...
"trust me"

I was reading about it, they include stuff that has already been released previously, nothing new, just all of it in one place I guess. Still, for $5 I guess I can't go wrong. Just want to get the best one I can at this point before they box up a new set.

full BD T2 in sunglasses really looks cool! i already pity i don't have shelves for all "movie wrong" images.

Back