Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You paid $10 shipping for the Ex and free shipping for the regular so they came out to be the same price anyways! :slap

The Ex. was $304.99 with free shipping. Regular never had free shipping, I paid $333.38 for mine. Shipping was $18.39

Some new pics of my fully BD T2 T-800 figure (Sun was going down and the lighting was great) -

S1vqzFDl.jpg

uKgCGozl.jpg

I know. I just checked eBay. £300+ ouch! Lol. I'll hold off for the battle damaged version.

Bri

I know. I just checked eBay. £300+ ouch! Lol. I'll hold off for the battle damaged version.

Bri

Yeah I got mine about a year and a half ago at a good price (I now have two, normal look and BD look) but he sure has shot up in price these last few months. I imagine that the new one has had something to do with that.

Yay! Got my spare body this morning. Now I can display Arnold in the battle damage version.

Bri

Back