Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would require a tourk wrench to loosen the two bolts first like in the scene where sarah connor removes it in the deleted scene, and the t-1000 cannot form complex machines like a tourk wrench so not happening:wink1:

I feel like such a geek for pointing that out:lol
actually before people invented "a complex machine" they used a simple instrument...

103057.jpg

;)

there would be no problem for T-1000 to give his finger that shape and let it turn/float on a liquid base OR just use like humans would, turning it to one side and returning to another :)
the guy knows how to use a helicopter, he would deal with that small problem )

actually before people invented "a complex machine" they used a simple instrument...

103057.jpg

;)

there would be no problem for T-1000 to give his finger that shape and let it turn/float on a liquid base OR just use like humans would, turning it to one side and returning to another :)
the guy knows how to use a helicopter, he would deal with that small problem )

That might take awhile Take a look at image 17 of 17:wink1:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=83331#

This should just be the response for everything P. posts.....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA1xgTTw9w[/ame]

This thread makes me ....

emtyaml0c2xDU0Ux_o_say-cheese-terminator-2-judgment-day-classic-clips.jpg

Yeah were getting way off base here, talking about what could have happen in a fight between two fictional robots:lol but since were doing that anyway the t-800 could have swept up the shattered t-1000 and threw him in the molton steel before he started reforming:pfft: yeah I like the t-800 better than the t-1000:) I mean how does a glob of metal even think:slap at least the t-800 makes sence:wink1:

I know I know.....way off base again:lol

The conversation is entertaining. I don't dwell on the small details, personally.

Here's how I view the series:
T1 is an awesome self-contained story.
T2 is a great expansion to the story in a much bigger scale, definitely more awesome than T1 to the 11 year old me.
T3 is just an excuse for Arnie as a Terminator again, basically a whole film telling me how cool the previous movies are.
T4 is a pretty good movie, but it doesn't excite me much.
The Sarah Connor Chronicles... well, I didn't have much interest in it as the time travel aspect was already overdone by T3. I didn't need to see it happening multiple times in a series.

well, if we move everything to absurd, i say that T-1000 could just pour himself inside T-800 through his mouth and eyes - and shut all the systems from within. :)
no, really. at least tear out the eyes and the robot becomes unaware of everything around.

I'm just gonna move on now, before this gets anymore childish than it already is:ignore: sooo annnnyyway how about that weather huh:monkey3

The conversation is entertaining. I don't dwell on the small details, personally.

Here's how I view the series:
T1 is an awesome self-contained story.
T2 is a great expansion to the story in a much bigger scale, definitely more awesome than T1 to the 11 year old me.
T3 is just an excuse for Arnie as a Terminator again, basically a whole film telling me how cool the previous movies are.
T4 is a pretty good movie, but it doesn't excite me much.
The Sarah Connor Chronicles... well, I didn't have much interest in it as the time travel aspect was already overdone by T3. I didn't need to see it happening multiple times in a series.

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Except I hated TSCC, the acting was beyond horrible. And the Terminator chick as the hero?........:rotfl

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Except I hated TSCC, the acting was beyond horrible. And the Terminator chick as the hero?........:rotfl

Yeah, I didn´t like Summer Glau too much too...although I didn´t hate her on that, but what I loved was the whole alternate perspective.
Cromartie (stupid "name"(name...on a terminator...what did they think), but what gives) becoming the human looking shell for the autonomous T-1001´s Skynet counterprogramm John Henry.
Just an excellent idea I really liked the presentation of all the terminators too.
FX was great too.

With that being said:
I always look at the BD´s HS and think and KNOW that there are several inaccuracies, but I don´t give a damn.
This is just the version that I always wanted.
I had it...several times...in 6", but it NEVER satisfied me.
THIS 100% will and I guess no matter what EB´s will look like...I won´t buy it.

Other story on their Endo.
I NEED an high end endo and it´ll be a close call between the two, I guess...but a 1:4 Endo will be the grail of my collection.

With that being said:
I always look at the BD´s HS and think and KNOW that there are several inaccuracies, but I don´t give a damn.
who does here? :)
the job itself is too accurately sculpted/painted to wait for another decade and miss today. there will be no another 1/6 BDT2 in the close future, so this will fit.
i'll repeat it again, feel lucky that they didn't make it same year with BD T4 MW. two different levels of damages representation.

who does here? :)
the job itself is too accurately sculpted/painted to wait for another decade and miss today. there will be no another 1/6 BDT2 in the close future, so this will fit.
i'll repeat it again, feel lucky that they didn't make it same year with BD T4 MW. two different levels of damages representation.

Absolutely.
:hi5:
Although the latter´s represantation is clearly inspired by the former...

I've got a feeling that i wont be able to enjoy this thread very soon. Its turning into a batman thread where whenever i enter i see 15 comparison shots about the placement of the plates on the suit, creases on the cowl and elbow spikes. This is going to same way. Lameee.

Darn those people who like accuracy.

I know. Who cares how detailed or screen accurate the figure is. We should just be happy were getting one!

"we should" automatically means "but we arent", leading to revision of the statement's adequacy.

Back