Hot Toys Falconer Predator Figure (now with full spec and pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with the small head (which isn't too bad since it's one whole piece, like Falconer), Tracker would look SICK! I friggin' love his body armor. Looks like jade or something. HT would do an amazing job there, I just know it.

Yeah, same here. He's more unique looking too compared the the others, which is why I want him in my collection:lol

I hope he comes with a dog(or two) and a nice base(like P1 or CK Wolf) but we'll probably just get a bare bones Traker Predator:lol which I'd still be happy with of course.

^ Agreed, we have to get a Tracker. The bone finger trophies, plasma caster, dreads, mask, armor.. It's all so well done and unique. I wish HT would give us atleast 1 Hound to go with him (to make up for the inaccuracies with Mr. Black..).

HT needs to get on Tracker... now.

Tracker was probably my favorite out of the 3. I can't wait to see him. I'd really like a Isabelle as well, but probably isn't going to happen.

Me too. But if HT makes a tracker pred Im game.

^ Agreed, we have to get a Tracker. The bone finger trophies, plasma caster, dreads, mask, armor.. It's all so well done and unique. I wish HT would give us atleast 1 Hound to go with him (to make up for the inaccuracies with Mr. Black..).

Tracker better be a Bad ASS release!!...:impatient:

I do hope so but after all the messing about with Berserker im unsure. The only saving grace would be if Berserker and Falconer sell out quick then we might get Tracker.

Normally I'm not a fan of battle-damage (my BD P2 always gets 'the look' when I pass him by), but since I sold my HT P1 and want to have a nice Predators display, a Classic would be ideal. Plus, they've come miles from where they started. Bet they could make some decent-looking blood for a change.

I never could understand how McFarlane did such a good job of replicating Predator blood on their crappy MM6 figure and HT failed so miserably at it on their BD P2.

Guys if we don't get a hound with tracker. do you think there is a possibility that HT would make them as single releases so you could buy as many as you want? kinda like the TS factory?

Hey, if they even make a hound period, the most important thing is for it not to have a rubber body. If they had the build of the AVP Aliens (rubber torso, with hard plastic limbs that only had rubber in between to mask the joints), that'd be ideal IMO.

Otherwise, you'd have a QC wreck of a figure.

Guys if we don't get a hound with tracker. do you think there is a possibility that HT would make them as single releases so you could buy as many as you want? kinda like the TS factory?

i doubt it would be made. they could've made the moto-terminators from TS as singles but didnt. :/

Tracker will have a hound.....:yess:

a chihuahua. :lol

I don't think they'll add in the hound with him without adding an extra $50-$60 to the price tag. I think it's really unlikely that they'll do a predator dog as a pack in.

I don't know how the idea is even being considered by anyone here unless they're thinking of a Ghostrider sort of deal. But they're certainly not going to include a hound at the $185 price.

They gave us the Hydrobot with Final Battle John Connor, it seems reasonable and possible that they may include a hound with the tracker.

falconer1.jpg

The black wire for the falcon should be clear.. because like this.. it looks silly :slap

Back