Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anybody know if there is a good rubber female body out there to buy i am thinking of a custom and i hate being able to see the joints.

I think the real trick to getting this figure to look right is to make that forehead of hers smaller by bringing the hair forward.
She will look a lot better if her face is behind some hair.

I just bought a black widow jumpsuit off ebay! My damage zipper is really bothering me! I notice that my black widow, her boobs is also disconnected. Is there a way to reconnect the boobs? The crease really bothers me...

I had adjusted the hair a bit...
Looks much better than previous..

How u guys think?:wave

Today I got my BW! At one point of view I like her: the Headsculpt is really beautyfull, the body looks good to me ( after I made the breastjob), but what really sucks is the hair:

-the haircut is terrible, at some points the hair is too long , I had to cut it

- I don´t understand why HT rooted most of the hair ONLY on the top of the head! If the hair is not on his position, you can see the headskin, which has the same red color like the hair.

I think hot toys should really ask someone who works for mattel for their next rooted hair figures. I have some Barbies, and their hair looks really god: god cut, good styling ( I hadn´t to style the hair new, after opening the package)

here some pis after opening the pachage:

And here some pics after washing the hair and adding some gel

Last edited:
Today I got my BW! At one point of view I like her: the Headsculpt is really beautyfull, the body looks good to me ( after I made the breastjob), but what really sucks is the hair:

-the haircut is terrible, at some points the hair is too long , I had to cut it

- I don´t understand why HT rooted most of the hair ONLY on the top of the head! If the hair is not on his position, you can see the headskin, which has the same red color like the hair.

I think hot toys should really ask someone who works for mattel for their next rooted hair figures. I have some Barbies, and their hair looks really god: god cut, good styling ( I hadn´t to style the hair new, after opening the package)

here some pis after opening the pachage:

And here some pics after washing the hair and adding some gel

[/QUOT

YOU have some barbIes?

I had to remove the plugs from the other part of the torso, the crease comes, when the postion of the arms is "not right"

are the plugs the ones in the boobs?? Mine has crease, and it bugs the hell out of me!!!

btw, how do you remove the boots? you just pull it out??

are the plugs the ones in the boobs?? Mine has crease, and it bugs the hell out of me!!!

btw, how do you remove the boots? you just pull it out??

yes the plugs are in the boobs. I think you can remove them like other Hot toys shoes, haven´t done this before

Okay thanks Biest, I'll look over my black widow again this weekend. the crease in the boobs really bugs me! haha! I also need to remove the jumpsuit because I bought a new one. because of my heavy hands, i broke the stupid tab in bw's zipper. haha!

Okay thanks Biest, I'll look over my black widow again this weekend. the crease in the boobs really bugs me! haha! I also need to remove the jumpsuit because I bought a new one. because of my heavy hands, i broke the stupid tab in bw's zipper. haha!

I heard that, I had my problems with it too: the zipper went under the belt and I had problems to get him up...

here an quick video of my BW

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFV0Wwpbllk?fs=1&hl=de_DE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFV0Wwpbllk?fs=1&hl=de_DE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
I heard that, I had my problems with it too: the zipper went under the belt and I had problems to get him up...

here an quick video of my BW

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFV0Wwpbllk?fs=1&hl=de_DE"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jFV0Wwpbllk?fs=1&hl=de_DE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

She looks Hot!
great video!

Back