Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because I want to pose mark 4 with the helmet on in an action pose. Then instead of waisting the the better sculpt I will pu it on the mark three.

You know what Marf? I've got it on the mech test body (which has an attached neck). It fits on there nicely. I think the neck that comes with the head for the IV is too short to be used on a standard TT, but the head WILL fit on a standard TT neck adapter, so, I can't see why it wouldn't work. I'll post pics later.

You know what Marf? I've got it on the mech test body (which has an attached neck). It fits on there nicely. I think the neck that comes with the head for the IV is too short to be used on a standard TT, but the head WILL fit on a standard TT neck adapter, so, I can't see why it wouldn't work. I'll post pics later.

Thanks man! So the Tony neck is shorter than a regular TT advanced neck then? Bummer :(

I stood the tony neck next to the tt advanced african american neck and it IS a tad shorter. I think it should fit just fine on an advanced neck adapter though.

Here's my custom Stark though. I think the head looks great on it!
stark-1.jpg

Last edited:
I stood the tony neck next to the tt advanced african american neck and it IS a tad shorter. I think it should fit just fine on an advanced neck adapter though.

Here's my custom Stark though. I think the head looks great on it!
stark-1.jpg

Thanks for the pics and info Sham, that Tony does look awesome! :rock

Man, really loving this figure! It's great how it brings a bit of colour onto the shelf as well :lol

IMG_2483.jpg

That is pure badass :bow

Back