Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's one of those things that you have to see with your own eyes and feel in your hands.
The Mark IV really is a masterpiece. :yess:

It's cheaper to just admit to the addiction and just order everything and when you do regret it to just sell it ;) hmm or something like that .... :loo

:borg:

I dunno, Gooseman.
:lol
I'll still try to contact him, but for now try to keep my cool and wait a little more.
Hopefully I get mine soon...

Thx to both of you fellas...
:hi5:

Hang in there buddy. Fingers crossed you get it asap.

It's one of those things that you have to see with your own eyes and feel in your hands.
The Mark IV really is a masterpiece. :yess:

:goodpost:Indeed.

yeah, thats what sucks. I avoided this thread this whole time because I only wanted the Mk VI and now that I got it, I wanna add the MK IV now:slap:lol

Keep your eyes on some of the sites such as Alter Ego. They just a couple of days ago had two listed for 179.99, but needless to say they went fast. One of them being mine :)

with mk vi on the way, really holding out on buying this one. though having the rdj head is pretty nice. local store is selling it for $250, so that's kinda stopping me too, lol. kinda want it, war machine is lonely by himself.

I just got this guy in, somebody remind me of some things to look out for when I open him. God knows I don't wanna break anything.

I just got this guy in, somebody remind me of some things to look out for when I open him. God knows I don't wanna break anything.

He's pretty robust in all the places you'd expect, but obviously some areas require a bit of care, namely the flaps. Biggest problem I had was the head was on way tight. If yours is, I found that wiggling it around the neck ball joint with a bit of upward pressure was the way to go, rather than pulling straight up. Oh yeah, and hold the chest while you're doing this, NOT the waist.

I've had him for a couple months now and every time I look at him it's like I've just pulled him out of the box- he just gets better and better!

What would be a fair price to sell just the body of this figure that has paint scratched off above the leg on the rubber?

Grats Darth54.
I highly agree with you. Got mine last weekend and I'm floored with this figure.
Honestly, I've been quite jaded cause after acquiring numerous HT now, the last couple of figures I've had were very nice, but I havent had the same WOW factor that I used to get when I first started collecting them. And this certainly has that, very impressed.
I have it displayed much like yours under an LED light and I love the high gloss showroom finish of the paint. Truly remarkable figure.

This is my first iron man figure and its amazing!

How do you get the legs in a wide stance? The countermeasure dispensers seem to restrict this because they keep popping out. Is it a case of 'just try harder'? I haven't done much with this figure cause I've been happy with him in a narrow stance - but that pose you have him in is so cool I'm going to have to borrow it!

Edit: don't worry, it was a case of 'just try harder' :slap

Last edited:
Back