Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be a fair price to sell just the body of this figure that has paint scratched off above the leg on the rubber?
I wouldn't go below $90USD.
If you're including all of the hands, I wouldn't go below $110USD.

Think about it...
One can probably find the helmet around the $30 - $50 range.
The headsculpt around the $50 - $70 range.

So a whole figure could be had, sans the box and stand for under $200.
This thing is selling new for $245+ at etailers at the moment.
The last few on ebay sold for $235, $265, $270, and $225.

Good luck with the sales.

Ya $90+ shipping would be fair, thanks for your help:)

Note to all, if you are going for extreme poses mind that you don't chip away any paint from his rubber underwear:)

How do you get the legs in a wide stance? The countermeasure dispensers seem to restrict this because they keep popping out. Is it a case of 'just try harder'? I haven't done much with this figure cause I've been happy with him in a narrow stance - but that pose you have him in is so cool I'm going to have to borrow it!
If the countermeasure device keeps popping out, you'll have to hold it in with one of your fingers, somehow, while you are rotating the hip. You can then get it to tuck underneath the Iron panties.

5387735779_be832d6a42_z.jpg

you selling, Calcifer?

Not until i get my new iv body in the post ..it's taking forever to get here!:impatient:

Unfortuanetly i got to slim down the collection big time:( ..some more advice if you don't want to sell any of your collection don't get into custom stuff:slap:lol

If the countermeasure device keeps popping out, you'll have to hold it in with one of your fingers, somehow, while you are rotating the hip. You can then get it to tuck underneath the Iron panties.

yeh, I figured I was just being too delicate about it. Turns out my joints were just tight and needed freeing up a bit. HT disguise the underlying structure so well I forgot that it was just a ball joint that can swivel in all directions :)

yeh, I figured I was just being too delicate about it. Turns out my joints were just tight and needed freeing up a bit. HT disguise the underlying structure so well I forgot that it was just a ball joint that can swivel in all directions :)

..some more advice if you don't want to sell any of your collection don't get into custom stuff:slap:lol

:lol I was looking at Xeno's Dexter thread and noticed your name on the list. That would be one sweet figure to have. But like you say, I can see customs burning your wallet to an empy shell. I can imagine that for every awesome custom I get that'd mean having to forego at least two other off-the-shelf figures.

Not until i get my new iv body in the post ..it's taking forever to get here!:impatient:

Unfortuanetly i got to slim down the collection big time:( ..some more advice if you don't want to sell any of your collection don't get into custom stuff:slap:lol

gotcha', just wanted to let you know I'm here for you whenever you wanna let the old one go:wink1:

:lol I was looking at Xeno's Dexter thread and noticed your name on the list. That would be one sweet figure to have. But like you say, I can see customs burning your wallet to an empy shell. I can imagine that for every awesome custom I get that'd mean having to forego at least two other off-the-shelf figures.

The good thing about trying to afford customs is that you end up rethinking your collection(well i have) ..i have come to realize that i have got some figures that i really did not need to buy, and by parting with these i can get a much more epic character in my collection instead of a few "meh" characters. I'm starting to think more selectively now when it comes to choosing what hot toys figure i want.

5387735779_be832d6a42_z.jpg

Godamnit.
Mind a little update, C.?!

I phoned today with frankfurt airport in germany and they told me that my parcel didn´t even arrive yet in germany.

Now WHAT the _____* is going on...

:gah:

:lecture Wow, bro. That's taking a helluva long time.
I hope when you get it, nothing is wrong/broken, and it's the best figure you've ever laid your hands on.
An item like this should never take this long.
Best of luck with this.

Back