Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened this figure today and it's my favorite Iron Man after the Mark 1. Really, really nice figure. My only problem is the back flaps don't fold all the way down, otherwise, it;s perfect!

Oh... and I love those bendy fingers!

I just opened this figure today and it's my favorite Iron Man after the Mark 1. Really, really nice figure. My only problem is the back flaps don't fold all the way down, otherwise, it;s perfect!

Congrats Commtech!

I agree, the articulated fingers are awesome :) Is anyone actually using the fixed-pose hands?

Amazing isn't it?! :hi5: Congrats! :wink1:

Congrats buddy!
I feel the same way. Mk.I then Mk.IV. The two I'm most impressed with at this point.

When you get a chance put up some pics.
You can get real creative with those poseable fingers. :clap

my friend's custom work, Aping Sant (Jakarta)

196129_10150111252437919_633832918_6742610_3194255_n.jpg

188959_10150111252542919_633832918_6742612_1599954_n.jpg

IRON PATRIOT!

sold out so fast.. around 320$ bought by my friend too lol

^^ Nice custom paint app he'd done there! :clap Now all he need is the shield of Cap & an American flag to complete the accessories. :lecture Good job! :wink1:

Looks good.
Up until now, I've only seen this with a custom Mk.III, but the Mk.IV armor is much better for this because of the proportions. Primarily around the shoulders and waist.

Just unboxed mine, he is awesome much much better than the original mark 3!!!!! Glad i got one, wished i had not waited this long.

Back