Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to wait for reviews. Budget Stark mentioned that this might be one of those figures that you have to get the hair right. I'm not up for that. But we'll see when one of the reviewers get her. Though I'm thinking that just for that Iron Man 3 end scene, maybe a statue would be better at this point.

I think Pepper looks slightly better than the proto, but it's still far from perfect. I'm still planning to pair her with the Tony the Mechanic figure.

It's a small thing..and I can't recall off hand if any of the other Mk armors have it or not...but the wrist guards for the repulsor attack are a neat touch. I think this set is great. So much included. Four or five full pose options easily...I mean four or five unique set ups. The 42(or 43 for that matter) with the pepper helmet HS. The mk9 itself. Pepper alone. Pepper (or any other human) with the iron man arm. Pepper holding the light up helmet. The helmet with Tony. Plus all the individual poses each of those have. That's a lot of bang for your buck.

Edit-quick pic close up. Like I said before...it's not a perfect sculpt but that almost never happens. It's by far the best available and I think it's good.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm picking up Pepper, really no need for yet another ironman with the same color scheme that is not a core armor.....the single pepper comes with the arm correct?

The Mark IX looks cool but as someone who doesn't collect all the armors I'm not sure if it's one I really want to add to my collection. I think I'll get Pepper eventually though. I think the sculpt is okay and that the hair throws it off in some pictures. I wish she was a bit less.

She does look a lot better in these new pics...still not sure if I'll be adding her to my collection though. Would like her to put with my IM2 Tony Stark, but it just seems a bit expensive for what it is. :huh

I'm picking up Pepper, really no need for yet another ironman with the same color scheme that is not a core armor.....the single pepper comes with the arm correct?

Yes. The single version has the arm. Only the two pack has the 42 helmet...and the special edition 2 pack has both helmets.

I think the end product turned out good, definitely improved from the proto. Not a perfect likeness but not a bad sculpt overall. I need the IX. However, with the 1/4 coming at the same time (and Maria Hill and Striker) I am going to hold off for now, I don't think the 2 pack is going to move very fast in the meantime and hopefully can get a bit of a discount down the road.

I think the end product turned out good, definitely improved from the proto. Not a perfect likeness but not a bad sculpt overall. I need the IX. However, with the 1/4 coming at the same time (and Maria Hill and Striker) I am going to hold off for now, I don't think the 2 pack is going to move very fast in the meantime and hopefully can get a bit of a discount down the road.

Hoping for a discount as well.

To much coming out right now with Marvel and Star Wars stuff being pumped out to go back and get these

You are probably right about it being in stock for awhile. The price alone will slow sales. Then as you said, all the high end priced stuff coming...the 1/4, thanos, striker, SW, batman returns, Star Wars...then the 1/4 45... Lots of stuff in the next 6ish months.

:exactly::goodpost

Like I said I think I'll just get the solo Pepper. That IM suit was in the film about what a minute or so :dunno

Probably more like 15 seconds :lol but i am looking forward to the armor a little more than pepper. Maybe 60/40 but i am happy they finally made her. Just need to figure out how i am going to have her posed.

I am considering trying to get a MK 42 (if i can find one cheap) and the armored head to add to the display case. I really dislike the regular head so that is not an option.

Probably more like 15 seconds :lol but i am looking forward to the armor a little more than pepper. Maybe 60/40 but i am happy they finally made her. Just need to figure out how i am going to have her posed.

I like the black top, black pants barefoot with the armored hand in crouching attack position best :wink1:

I wonder if anybody will get an extra pepper HS and paint the eyes fiery red like her possessed power look.

Back