Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet Witch's hair worries me in the group coming soon shot. It looks like HT messed up the final curl on her hair :slap

Although you can probably fix it, here we go again, all this extra work we have to do like on all the widows :pfft:

Now for this I'm very pleased with the hair and Paltrow's sculpt, I think HT nailed it

Looks like this to me:

deed14b5e4eb5a8f0a4ebe660d362922.jpg

Enjoy the Barbie doll everyone!

Looks like this to me:

deed14b5e4eb5a8f0a4ebe660d362922.jpg

Enjoy the Barbie doll everyone!

Another post from this guy...

That no one cares about becuase he's admitted he doesn't buy anything anyway. So his opinion is pretty worthless..but at least we now know what he does collect.

Looks great...can't wait to get it.

Wait, what? No you can not like it. You are not allowed. And you certainly can't say so.

I'm joking. Poking fun at the people who give me crap for standing up for the products I enjoy and spend a large a lobby of money and time on.

Guess I'm in the know-nothing crowd, as I think it looks fine and will be happy to put it with my other IM figures. I'm not real critical of figures anyway and am always happy when they put out some ladies to go with all the male figures. I think it makes the display much more interesting.

Guess I'm in the know-nothing crowd, as I think it looks fine and will be happy to put it with my other IM figures. I'm not real critical of figures anyway and am always happy when they put out some ladies to go with all the male figures. I think it makes the display much more interesting.

truth! Pepper looks great honestly and much better than the original promo pictures. I love mixing up my display

It bears only a passing resemblance to Paltrow, IMO. The head looks big on the body but that's true of most figures, of males or females, that aren't fully clothed. At least Mark IX turned out great.

Call me crazy, I think if I pull the trigger, I'm just getting The Pepper single figure. The armor looks nice, but seems like a waste of $200 for a suit that had very little screen time:lecture

Call me crazy, I think if I pull the trigger, I'm just getting The Pepper single figure. The armor looks nice, but seems like a waste of $200 for a suit that had very little screen time:lecture

It's not really for the casual Iron Man fan.Its for the hard-core fraternity who are collecting the entire House party protocol.And it shows Hot Toys commitment to doing this at least.

Back