Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had it in cart but decided not to.

I know a lot may have went for the Inart Joker and didn't need this. But Seems like these HT artisan are taking longer to sell out compared to the earlier artisan releases.
I think it has to do with a varying amount of factors when it comes to selling out. The edition sizes, pricing, competing versions with other companies, prospect of future versions, potential aftermarket resell value.

As a refresher on edition sizes:
Anakin: 3000
TDK Joker: 4000
Wanda/Scarlet Witch: 2500
Loki: 2500
Jack Sparrow: 4000
Dark Empire Luke: 3500
Imposter Joker: 3000
Black Widow Special Edition: 4000
Black Widow Regular: 2000
Iron Spiderman: 3500
Joker: 4000

It seems 3,000- 3,500 is a good sweet spot for these limited haired releases. They have shorter release windows, rather that effort focus on a low quantity.

IMG_7097.png

Honestly think there aren't much collectors going for a Joaquin phoenix in general. He's not as famous as Ledger, he proberly never will be. I Iike Joaquin better, but i am definitely in the minority there. Plus a big part of collectors are going for marvel stuff or star wars. Inart's Joaquin is just to damm pricey for alot of poeple but looks the best. Hell if i order the Inart one and get striked by 21% customs i am near €1500😬 so this is a decent deal for arround €500. Still shocked this Artisan is still for pre order though. But happy to secured one.

Wish they came with a standard Artisan version, the figure could’ve easily been in the $385 price mark. The diorama is cool but may be too tall, I hope it fits in a Detolf shelf. The details on SS doesn’t show measurements of the base yet.

Oh and he’s still sitting on the site.

Are you kidding me …Joker is $460

the same price as Artisan Iron Spider? And Spider comes with more accessories and led options

Back