Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for my Moducases to show up. My order still shows "Awaiting Fulfillment" but according to the schedule of when I made the purchase, they should be at sea right now. There is no update on my order page, so not sure if it should update there or not.
Yep I was told via email order would depart to sea second week of July & take around 10 weeks to arrive, not sure if that’s to me or to their LA warehouse but that puts me Sep 15-21 time. Can’t wait, this Fall is going to be great for collecting.

The low stock warning is showing up for the rooted version now. Took a bit but looks like it will sell by the end of the day.

How big do you see your collection getting before you cap it off? Any vehicles planned? I have the DF1801 coming mid Sep, these can fit the JazzInc 89’ Batmobile and Tumbler. The riser shelf drawers are definitely worth it. Shipping for me to the States was about $700 USD, no customs fees of course.

img_2236-jpeg.717502
View attachment 717502
Any 1/6 Batmobile …whether HT or Jazzinc …is going to take at least two of those squares
The dimensions are on their site free for viewing. Each one of those bigger squares are almost 48 inches long. JazzInc will be 43.
https://www.moduspace.sg/product/df1801/
Each one of those rectangles, as in two squares. Which is what guyver1 is also saying.
8yzxz8.jpg

420474758_18312138892193350_1674369878312161679_n.jpg

Last edited:
The way I look at it is if I decide I don’t want it later it’ll probably be fairly easy to sell. Probably keeping it though.

Ordered the Artisan. Sold off all my other DC stuff and will have just this and the Artisan Heath Ledger Joker as my DC representation.

Didn't see the need for the artisan. Pre-ordered the regular, as I think it looks just as good. I'm really impressed with the backdrops. This and the McFarlane smaller set will be all I really need from this movie. I'm sure I'd pre-order a Harley if they opt to make her from Joker 2, though.

Didn't see the need for the artisan. Pre-ordered the regular, as I think it looks just as good. I'm really impressed with the backdrops. This and the McFarlane smaller set will be all I really need from this movie. I'm sure I'd pre-order a Harley if they opt to make her from Joker 2, though.

InArt apparently are planning to.

So HT definitely will. 😂

Each one of those rectangles, as in two squares. Which is what guyver1 is also saying.
8yzxz8.jpg

420474758_18312138892193350_1674369878312161679_n.jpg
I'm always surprised to see how much love Moducases get for 1/6 figures. I feel like the insane depth that they have makes it hard for the individual figures to really shine, at least from the photos I've seen. You usually see 10 figures per shelf, lined up next to each other in a zig zag pattern and it come across a bit messy. There's just so much floor space.

Works insanely well for vehicles but that's a whole other area in regards to space.

Last edited:
I will form two rows of tiered 3-4 figures spaced apart with their back shelves, no distracting bases or accessories they aren’t using. Then three vehicles, one armory, and jail dio.

I've decided against it - at least with Jack Sparrow I could justify the artisan jump because Jack has so much hair and because the artisan has all the little beads & trinkets and other details missing on the sculpted.
This is just a wool hair upgrade, and while it looks awesome as someone from the UK it just isnt worth being utterly murdered in taxes for a US import, especially as I have the Prime 1 statue [which may be damaged but you can't tell unless you look underneath it] which is a fantastic piece.
Might get the standard down the line though, I do like the diorama.

I will form two rows of tiered 3-4 figures spaced apart with their back shelves, no distracting bases or accessories they aren’t using. Then three vehicles, one armory, and jail dio.
Do you have them now or are they coming in? Would love to see how you set it up. A cleaner display will definitely benefit it, although I still worry about the depth being too wide. Think most see that extra space and try to fill it as much as possible, which makes it a mess.

Back