Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding me …Joker is $460

the same price as Artisan Iron Spider? And Spider comes with more accessories and led options

Not really, they equal out. Joker has some accessories but the high price point is due to the massive LED diorama base. Take it out of the equation and Joker would’ve easily been under $400 all day.

Wish they came with a standard Artisan version, the figure could’ve easily been in the $385 price mark. The diorama is cool but may be too tall, I hope it fits in a Detolf shelf. The details on SS doesn’t show measurements of the base yet.

Oh and he’s still sitting on the site.

No chance this fits in a detolf shelf.

I can't decide whetherr to go for this artisan or not..... I dont need it, I already have the Prime 1 statue...
Choosing Fred Armisen GIF by IFC

I will say the detail on his hands and wrists is impressive…is Inart’s version this detailed in the hands

Half shelf as mentioned, originally had it for my 1/4 scale Batman before the HT 2.0 comes in. Joker’s diorama will easily fit with one of these.

IMG_2681.jpeg

It will if you have a half shelf. I gone one custom from Stoney Stands that I’m going to use for the ‘89 Batman diorama base. So may just grab another one.
Well yes of course. I thought you meant standard detolf spacing.
Hopefully they can get that worked out for you guys one day. Is it partly a customs thing?
Actually I take it back. Appears they have a EU store but unsure if they ship to Channel Islands yet.

Also would not know where to begin with all those options!

Also would not know where to begin with all those options!
How big do you see your collection getting before you cap it off? Any vehicles planned? I have the DF1801 coming mid Sep, these can fit the JazzInc 89’ Batmobile and Tumbler. The riser shelf drawers are definitely worth it. Shipping for me to the States was about $700 USD, no customs fees of course.

IMG_2236.jpeg

Haha yes it is. Parted ways with it since I’m primarily focusing on 6 scale only so just impatiently waiting for the 2.0
That NECA 1/4 version is still a class act no matter how old it is now but ngl …it was a space hogger because it was so tall, if you still had all that space above that 1/4 NECA …that is one tall shelf you got there :lol

How big do you see your collection getting before you cap it off? Any vehicles planned? I have the DF1801 coming mid Sep, these can fit the JazzInc 89’ Batmobile and Tumbler. The riser shelf drawers are definitely worth it. Shipping for me to the States was about $700 USD, no customs fees of course.

View attachment 717502
Any 1/6 Batmobile …whether HT or Jazzinc …is going to take at least two of those squares

I need a DF120 for my Jazz Inc ‘89 Batmobile but not only is the wait time long af, I have absolutely no space left. I need to sell my condo and purchase a house instead 😂

I need a DF120 for my Jazz Inc ‘89 Batmobile but not only is the wait time long af, I have absolutely no space left. I need to sell my condo and purchase a house instead 😂
You can mount it on a stud on the wall if you’d like. That would be classy, I was curious to see if anyone does that, possibly having the batwing mounted above it? Batwing is far too big for me, that’s crazy. You’d have to find a way to camouflage the electric work but would be a stand out, say above a computer desk.

Gotta make the shift to Moducases.
More open flow space to see the collection.
I can't wait for my Moducases to show up. My order still shows "Awaiting Fulfillment" but according to the schedule of when I made the purchase, they should be at sea right now. There is no update on my order page, so not sure if it should update there or not.

You can mount it on a stud on the wall if you’d like. That would be classy, I was curious to see if anyone does that, possibly having the batwing mounted above it? Batwing is far to big for me, that’s crazy.

That’s not a bad idea, better than being on the floor. The Moducase riser is too short and the drawers are pricey since I’ll need two and still are short. For now it’ll be under the coffee table until I figure it out.

Back