Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have them now or are they coming in? Would love to see how you set it up. A cleaner display will definitely benefit it, although I still worry about the depth being too wide. Think most see that extra space and try to fill it as much as possible, which makes it a mess.
No not yet, they are however fully paid off shipping included. Should have them in about 10 weeks. Clean display all the way.

Goal is less than 20 figures, with 3 vehicles.

Last edited:
Each one of those rectangles, as in two squares. Which is what guyver1 is also saying.
8yzxz8.jpg

420474758_18312138892193350_1674369878312161679_n.jpg
I am just jealous of Joost. God forgive me.

I have one custom Moducase for my Hot Toys Tumbler that took two years to ship, and a few Sixth 110s that are currently delayed. Superior cases, but the turn around is very slow. It’s best to order in bulk if buying.

I have one custom Moducase for my Hot Toys Tumbler that took two years to ship, and a few Sixth 110s that are currently delayed. Superior cases, but the turn around is very slow. It’s best to order in bulk if buying.

How big do you see your collection getting before you cap it off? Any vehicles planned? I have the DF1801 coming mid Sep, these can fit the JazzInc 89’ Batmobile and Tumbler. The riser shelf drawers are definitely worth it. Shipping for me to the States was about $700 USD, no customs fees of course.

View attachment 717502
I just finished building up equivalent of 40 DF120 units, custom to my space with the same aluminum extrusion for less than 1/3 the price and better materials for the cases. Finishing lights now. My shipped order would have been north of $15k. I have 10 vehicles to display. 600 figures.

Definitely think all Artisan releases will be HTs best put out. I imagine the sculpted versions also but Ledger Joker from the new Joker Batman looks great sculpt and paint wise. Hair isn't to bad but yeah still missing the correct detail.

Back