Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m probably the only person here that still has some hope for this sequel lol.
From what I heard the reviews/ratings were similar when the first movie came out, but they improved when it hit theaters.

I really enjoyed the first movie even though I had absolutely no interest in watching it till like the beginning of last year.
You are not alone my friend.

So there i was taking pictures of my old Joker, getting him ready for sale couse i ordered the Artisian. After taking the photos i became to question myself again why? This truly came to life when taking these shots. Hope the Artisan does deliver. For now he's for sale

20240914_175141.jpg

20240914_154227.jpg

20240914_084817.jpg

20240914_084831.jpg

Just got my NRD and rewards used back.

In total NRD + available rewards will save me $105 USD on the new Returns Keaton 2.0.
I got charged today for this and it was $103 for a payment. I honestly am deciding if I should even get this. I liked the film enough but to be fair it's not something I loved enough to care to own a figure. I'll drop money on a Nicholson Joker more then this. Imo though I'll keep it for now just to see how it'll turn out.

I got charged today for this and it was $103 for a payment. I honestly am deciding if I should even get this. I liked the film enough but to be fair it's not something I loved enough to care to own a figure. I'll drop money on a Nicholson Joker more then this. Imo though I'll keep it for now just to see how it'll turn out.
The sculpt + diorama base look great, but ultimately the final act of the first film isn’t enough to warrant money well spent.

I just can’t get behind the odd choice of direction for the character this go around. At $460 and already hating the suit tailoring and choice of materials, I have other more important obligations for the remainder of the year. Scoring that Returns Deluxe Keaton 2.0 for $275 out the door was a no brainer.
Better film.

Really debating to cancel mine as well, especially after watching the flop of the second film. As mentioned above, Nicholson is really my only Joker so rather just stick with him solely. Not worth the $460.

Such a shame the second movie is such a flop. I still have to see it but wont be in the theater. I really enjoyed the first movie, it has a hart en depth, it made me feel for the character and understand why and how a man could break and go berserk. Mainly becouse many things are like this in real life to. We all been in momments where anger almost or did take control becouse of certain trauma's, experiences, missjustice etc. You follow a rollercoaster of emotions. I can go on and on why i found this such a masterclass movie... For the second movie i expected it to blow up more. At the ending of part 1 **** gets started, kills happen, and then the end. With assuming part 2 will go wild. Joker found his inner self and accepted who he is. Proceeds with the madness and meets someone who's in the same mindset (Gaga) i expected something wild! Madness! Instead of this they crawled back from it and make it a courtroom drama with some music. Why? This combination had so much possibilities. Like i said i still have to see it and definitely will but the route they took with this one disappoints me in all ways.

As for the Artisan Joker. I definitely keep it becouse the first Joker, for me was epic. It did something to me, reached emotions (in a good way) that no other movie did ever. But thats all personal offcourse

Still have my custom one to. Might end up with two of these clowns😂

Back