Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you really hit the spot.... :slap

btw, if we buy from Amiami, do we get the Japan version which has the Certificate and serial number officially from Hot TOys? also.. could they downgrade the value? or mark as a gift? any amiami experience here?

From what I hear you do get the Certificate and serial number officially from Hot Toys. You cannot go wrong buying from amiami always a GREAT experience. :D :clap One of the BEST stores out there IMO.:D

you really hit the spot.... :slap

btw, if we buy from Amiami, do we get the Japan version which has the Certificate and serial number officially from Hot TOys? also.. could they downgrade the value? or mark as a gift? any amiami experience here?

Seriously? It doesn't hurt to go back a few pages and READ what has been posted in the last couple days. This has been covered about which version Amiami is selling.

:horse

lol my bad!!

I cant stand the tax.. expensivoo..

I think I'll get it from my local seller..

actually I had a chance to grab the MJ from Toy Hunters HK.. but I cant fly there.. I dont have connection there.. ____.. I just thrown away 2 set of the EX stuffs..

I almost bought a ticket from my local flight company.. fortunately.. I didnt buy it.. you know what.. a day later the flight company was bankrupt.. lol!!! It's a clear statement from God, to stop me to go to HK I guess... (sorry a little heart-to-heart sharing here)

Got my MJ 2 days ago:
2011-01-14_23-55-43_584.jpg

Wow..if you look at the poster on the left and then the figure's sculpt, the likeness is pretty crazy. I didn't notice that before, but the stare, the eyebrows,etc..it's very accurate.

as it is, i passed up on the Billie Jean cuz I had issues with it.
Now? I had to go a custom route.

It'd been one thing if only one figure came out, but since it's a series, and if you want to collect the line, miss one, you sometimes have that sinking feeling.

Same thing with Iron Man.

I passed on Mk I, couldn't afford Mk II, got Mk III but traded for a Mk III BD, and have a Mk VI on the way. I figured I spent enough on the IM comiquette, PF, and light up maquette that I could feel ok about it.

I'm on the fence about the Mk V because i'd have an itch to get Whiplash for scene poseability.

But back to MJ... it's all about how one would personally feel to set the value. someone would say $10 is too much to spend on anything MJ, so... go fig.

Yeah... after long deliberation... I just pulled the damn trigger with amiami. Hey, at least if the price goes down, I have the version with the certificate I guess.

A bit... it's pretty much the same price as what you can get him for amiami/toys2 now.

I don't think he will ever reach reasonable pricing though (under $200).

I even think it wouldn't go under $250 shipped. And when it completely dries out, expect it to increase up to $400+, especially if it got the certificate.

****ing paypal, I hate you. Can you guys go by the actual conversion rate instead of your made up numbers!? :gah:

After buying this guy... I'm starting to get tempted by the Scarecrow combo... ughhhh...

****ing paypal, I hate you. Can you guys go by the actual conversion rate instead of your made up numbers!? :gah:

After buying this guy... I'm starting to get tempted by the Scarecrow combo... ughhhh...

LOL
do it.

peer pressure.

so i can live vicariously through you... cuz i'm done with Batman for awhile.

LOL

Mine arrived today, the packaging is beautiful, not to mention the Hot Toys Bag it came in. I got the pin set and catalogue as well.

yeah...scarecrow...hmmm..

Back