Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it was suspected the event didn't turn out as well as they had hoped. So many were hoping this would lead to them allowing distributers to sell them. But thats not the case. Definately a big FU on HT's part to all of their collectors outside of Japan and Hong Kong. Clearly they don't yet realize just how global they are now.

nah, I think its just their marketing strategy.

They are just doing this to create the hype for the EU and US market. People always want something they cant get or hard to get.

Would people be talking or wanting these as much as it is now, if it was available easily? look at thriller, BAD, two face etc. Those are worth even lesser than what they originally retailed for.

It's just Thriller (regarding MJ) that hasn't sold as well as they had hoped...

BAD! is already fetching prices above retail (all of the recent ebay listings sold for no less than $200 before shipping and higher).

Mine just arrived :yess:. No serial number on the box (is that normal?)
No certificate (probably HK version).

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

What is unimpressive about it, apart from the facial expression being a bit dull? Outfit looks excellent, and this is the best MJ sculpt so far. There isn't much to the look, but that's what he looked like in the music video.

Mine just arrived :yess:. No serial number on the box (is that normal?)
No certificate (probably HK version).

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0070.jpg

IMAG0072.jpg

Was it delivered by UPS/FedEX or your mailman? I think I might get mine today,and was wondering which truck to keep an eye out for. :)

Ughh... getting close to pulling the trigger... none of the ebay auctions are going for any lower than amiami/toys2... don't want to miss it like Billie Jean.

Ughh... getting close to pulling the trigger... none of the ebay auctions are going for any lower than amiami/toys2... don't want to miss it like Billie Jean.

Yeah, that's the same reason why I pulled the trigger on Beat It Mike. I got a "custom" Billie Jean Mike I bought off ebay, it's good, but not HT good.

am i the only one who finds this figure fairly unimpressive?

No. I want it a lot to complete the line, however I ain't paying nearly £200 for it. Thats scandalous prices for the marketing hype for all thats in the box.

I'd love to have paid $249.99 from Toys2, £156 but it's another $47 for shipping for $296.

What is unimpressive about it, apart from the facial expression being a bit dull? Outfit looks excellent, and this is the best MJ sculpt so far. There isn't much to the look, but that's what he looked like in the music video.
i agree. i'm not saying it's a bad figure...but it's impressive enough (imo) to be over $150. and besides, the face looks soulless, so that really detracts from the wow factor of the figure for me.

what would make it impressive a tattoo and gun a light up chest this what it was
:confused:

Anyone know how much amiami's EMS shipping to US is? How about SAL?

It's really annoying that I have to actually place the order to find out how much I will have to pay. :cuckoo:

Back