Hot Toys MIS10 - Michael Jackson (Beat It version) spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how much amiami's EMS shipping to US is? How about SAL?

It's really annoying that I have to actually place the order to find out how much I will have to pay. :cuckoo:

To Florida they quoted me 4840JPY for a total of: 25840JPY . But I didn't pay, bought from toys2 instead. Saved up $33 hard earned dollars :p

You can email them and they'll tell you how much it'll cost. It says this on the FAQ page.

I emailed them before about shipping for something else and they were pretty quick with their reply.

Got my MJ 2 days ago:
2011-01-14_23-55-43_584.jpg

is it worth to get at 300$?

where is the best place to get him?

I guess right now it's toys2, but you'll get it at the end of Feb, so they say. But for a few bucks more, you can get it from amiami and you'll get it in a week or so.

Worth it ? hell yeah, it's Mike yo'.

IMHO, this figure shoud really be in the $120-$140 range, due to the lack of accessories. I did break down & pulled the trigger with amiami! :slap :lol Goodluck with your decision.

I guess right now it's toys2, but you'll get it at the end of Feb, so they say. But for a few bucks more, you can get it from amiami and you'll get it in a week or so.

Worth it ? hell yeah, it's Mike yo'.

you really hit the spot.... :slap

btw, if we buy from Amiami, do we get the Japan version which has the Certificate and serial number officially from Hot TOys? also.. could they downgrade the value? or mark as a gift? any amiami experience here?

btw, if we buy from Amiami, do we get the Japan version which has the Certificate and serial number officially from Hot TOys? also.. could they downgrade the value? or mark as a gift? any amiami experience here?

You get the COA Japan version.

From their FAQs page, they state that they mark full value and will not mark item as gift. :(

do you people not read on yall own

As a business, we always mark your parcel Merchandise and write real item prices on all shipping documents.
We will not under any circumstances undervalue items that we sell to avoid customs duty nor mark "Gift" for any reason. It is against Japanese law to undervalue shipments and as such is a request we can never accept.

Back