Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't BELEIVE you guys saying "I don't mind having it in my collection," or "I'd buy one for $50," and "I'll keep it with a partial refund."

Everyone who is saying that is allowing the bootlegger to continue, and making it ok. They scammed you out of a lot of money and now that you have it in hand, it is somehow ok? I would be livid.

They took you, lied and conned. . . I don't get it. I wouldn't want the disgrace sitting on my self.

bootleghottoyswolverine03.jpg

He looks as if he has mascara on and what is he looking at??? Seriously i would file a claim. At least get some of your money back.

Last edited:
I can't BELEIVE you guys saying "I don't mind having it in my collection," or "I'd buy one for $50," and "I'll keep it with a partial refund."

Everyone who is saying that is allowing the bootlegger to continue, and making it ok. They scammed you out of a lot of money and now that you have it in hand, it is somehow ok? I would be livid.

They took you, lied and conned. . . I don't get it. I wouldn't want the disgrace sitting on my self.

:lol

Well, I'm stuck with this thing. No way I'm taking a risk on sending it back and having absolutely nothing for my $300. It sucks that it's fake, but it looks nice, so I'm going to make the best of it. Maybe I'll try my hand at a custom.

What would you do if you were in this situation? Burn the figure, or throw it away? Somehow I doubt it..

:lol

Well, I'm stuck with this thing. No way I'm taking a risk on sending it back and having absolutely nothing for my $300. It sucks that it's fake, but it looks nice, so I'm going to make the best of it. Maybe I'll try my hand at a custom.

What would you do if you were in this situation? Burn the figure, or throw it away? Somehow I doubt it..

Well, first I would call ebay.

Of course I'm working on getting some kind of refund. Only a fool wouldn't. What would you do with the figure though?

I'd be after a full refund and shipping the ____ back exactly how I said previously in the thread. So that there is proof that I sent it.

And of course I would talk that process over with ebay.

I'd be after a full refund and shipping the ____ back exactly how I said previously in the thread. So that there is proof that I sent it.

And of course I would talk that process over with ebay.

Ah yes, went that route. Need a sig confirmation on the delivery. I don't trust the seller to accept the package though, and by the time it comes back (if it does), I will be outside the Paypal claim range.

Trust me, I'm not happy about this. But I am going to make the best of it.

I'd talk it over with ebay.

I know some delivery services post the "attempts" of delivery on the confirmation.

I'd ask ebay, what they do in the situation that the seller refuses to take it back.

Anyone know?

won an auction friday, saw this thread saturday and sent a message to the seller saying saw some photos of the figure your selling its a fake want a refund....unbelievably bad timing all round and i was out of luck......but this morning got a full refund, thought he would brass neck it out lolz

Oh my! :horror Is this really a bootleg? :dunno

Damn, so close! :thud:

So what's the difference of this and the original one? :cuckoo:

Could someone help me out in spotting a fake version cause I'm intend to buy a Wolvie soon. :panic:

Jay, read the last couple pages, we've been dissecting it the past couple days. :)

I'd talk it over with ebay.

I know some delivery services post the "attempts" of delivery on the confirmation.

I'd ask ebay, what they do in the situation that the seller refuses to take it back.

Anyone know?

Ive been down this road before. If the seller refuses delivery, the carrier sends it back to the return address and that's the end of it.

OK, I’m against someone passing a fake off as a genuine item, but if someone were to say out front that an item is not the genuine article, but a reproduction, then as long as they’re not making hundreds of them, I have no problem with it.

I have an original Wolverine manufactured by Hot Toys, and ordered, shipped and received by Sideshow Toys, but I’d like to have a cheap and close copy that I could get ruff with. Taking chances on breaking, scratching and losing pieces of a copy would easier on me then having it happen to my original.

And in my personally opinion, I like Hot Toys figures and all, but If these reproduction guys can make these figures cheap, and look just as good as a Hot Toys produced figure, then maybe Hot Toys needs to step back and get back to basics, instead are hiking up their priced every six months because they know how popular their figures have become.

I tell you what, if you won one of those “fakes “and are now going to file a claim, and Pay-pal refunds your money, but tells you to just keep the figure, I'll give you $50 bucks for it.

Now, would you do that no, you’d keep it or sell it to someone else for more (not saying you would try and pass it off as an original).

I feel sorry for those that though these things were originals, but as long as they don't have much in it (Partial refund or full refund plus keeping the figure) you know having a great repo is better then not having one "period".

Heck, I wish one of those guys would sell me one dirt cheap, I'd jump on it in a second.

Back