Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's either a photoshop add on, or there is a Sideshow exclusive pair of shades with the red eye painted on. Since I believe Sideshow is loaning the T2 1/6 license out (my only guess as to why Sideshow is even mentioned as part of this line), it's possible they'll have an Ex. that even Toy Hunters won't.

I hate to be nitpicky but I think the sculpt looks too much like Arnold. Like it could have been perfect but instead it is too perfect, beyond perfect. I would have liked a 100% likeness but instead we got this 110% likeness. Ah well, I'll still buy it :D

With all respect, WTF are you on about?

Do you mean they exaggerated his features or went with a general likeness not a scene specific one? I just don't get how it can look 'too' like a person? Sorry you'd confused me there. :google

With all respect, WTF are you on about?

Do you mean they exaggerated his features or went with a general likeness not a scene specific one? I just don't get how it can look 'too' like a person? Sorry you'd confused me there. :google

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sarcasm_detector.jpg

Well Its obvious that this is the only version that will feature the clean face sculpt. So no way I could pass on it.

To me, every depiction of T-800 through different stages of the film are essential :cool:

That's why I'm planning to order two of these at the moment, I want a clean biker version and I want a clean mini gun version, I'm confident the BD version will have the gun and grenade launcher and all, but it won't have any options for a clean look. I also expect it'd take multiples of the BD in order to have a grenade launcher for the BD and for the Cyberdyne.

I ask you a question no need to get sarcy :(

Sorry, I thought my sarcasm was obvious. I was merely making fun of those who always find something to nitpick about...clearly there can be no such thing as too much of a likeness. I think there is no flaw in this figure whatsoever.

I want this figure, I want it.

Do wish there was a BD head, swappable arm to the mangled one, switchable shirt to one with a hole which would reveal endo chest, and some gloved hands.

Asking a bit much though, teehee :monkey3

Will it be the usual 10am(PST)/ 1pm (EST) for the Pre-Order tomorrow?

No, this is a newsletter starting, open preorder, no sign, just, when the Newsletter's launched tomorrow, approximately 6pm PST, the product will start being available for order.

Expect this to cost $150-$160 USD, and if there is a Sideshow Ex., expect that version to be about $5 more.

No, this is a newsletter starting, open preorder, no sign, just, when the Newsletter's launched tomorrow, approximately 6pm PST, the product will start being available for order.

cool thanks, can't wait.

Back