Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should just sell it as a new muscle body Truetype with Arnold's head. How's that?

I dont think Arnold wants you guys squishing his 1/6 naked ????? to see what kind of material they sculpted it with.

Not to mention we'd have ????? repaints and "real hair". No, no, I'm not ready for all that.

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon
Very excited. Anything would be an improvement for Sarah and the T-1000.

What has me really wondering is what do they mean by a different version of T800 AND Endoskeleton?

Could there be chrome in the future?

I dont think Arnold wants you guys squishing his 1/6 naked ????? to see what kind of material they sculpted it with.

Not to mention we'd have ????? repaints and "real hair". No, no, I'm not ready for all that.

Bendy?

Last edited:
We have Hot Toys Arnolds and Stallones so to me a Willis seems like a no-brainer, but I hope they feel the same way.

Yeah then they could release the "Planet Hollywood" environment:D

Seriously,many thanks to OMG for bringing this info here and then taking the time and trouble to make large scans of the same.It s people like you that make this hobby so enjoyable.You are now officially known as "The Milkman" to me.

A Hot Toys War Paint Conan would rock my world. I'm still holding out for McClane though. Since T1 was announced, he has become my new Grail.

Thanks for the new close up shots, OMG!

Y'know, looking more at the glasses, I think they are a bit off. They could do with a bigger frame and more of a square shape, imo. At the moment in some shots they look a little too small?

Compare this shot to a real film still of Arnold with glasses on.

IMG_1407.jpg

What does everyone else think? The glasses are fine as they are and I wouldn't care if they didn't change them. Just thought i'd start a little discussion. It is possible those glasses are taken from another figure, do you think?

Last edited:
Wow, I can't post a picture of Machiko's exposed 1/6 toy boob with painted nipple, but this gets by???

Removed Quote of Removed Image

If Hot Toys did make an anatomically correct T1, I would actually display him as "Griffith Park Terminator".

Wow, that was fast. No sooner did I make a comment, and it was gone. Maulfan on the job!

Just to clarify, I wasn't personally offended by it, just addressing a potential double standard.

Wow, that was fast. No sooner did I make a comment, and it was gone. Maulfan on the job!

Just to clarify, I wasn't personally offended by it, just addressing a potential double standard.

I pulled it from the Terminator wallpaper thread this morning, I didn't realize it was in here until your quote or I'd have already done it.

Back