Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expect this to cost $150-$160 USD, and if there is a Sideshow Ex., expect that version to be about $5 more.

Why can't prices in the U.K the that cheap. :(

Especially if there's an exclusive I may have actually looked into pre-ordering (or waitlisting) it if it wasn't so expensive to ship.

Give me a figure of this guy too hot toys then do some other horror icons. :rock

TheThing02.JPG

I'd take Macready and Plissken! :rock

snake-plissken.jpg

Don't forget ol' Jack Burton.

jack.jpg

I still say that HT can do a line of Coming to America! I mean...so many outfits and characters to choose from!

sexual-chocolate.jpg

Coming-to-America-em06.jpg

coming3.jpg

Sideshow EX can even come with a bottle of Soul Glow!!
soul_glow.gif

I think it's a WIN!:rock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ktl6L3ZwvL4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ktl6L3ZwvL4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

Is this the first time HT has been so transparent about the character line-up for a particular license?

It's nice knowing what is coming down the pipe-line from the get-go. Instead of guessing for months as to whether or not there will be a double dip for a character or if a secondary character will be made, now we know and can decide accordingly.

That will be the "Nice Night For A Walk" Terminator.

Nothing. Clean. Right.

Hehe.....dude, hate to say it, I would get Ahnuld buck naked.....its the most iconic look, in a way...

I'd actually get one for use with the Final Battle Connor from T:S, something about John's first encounter with the T-800 in a killer mode was really cool, where it was always his friend or protector, he never met one that wasn't to save him so now a friendly face is quickly his mortal enemy.

Even though tthe body was provided courtesy of bodybuilder Roland Kickinger and Arnold's face CGI'd over him.

Last edited:
Back