Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they look too small in the photoshopped lightup eye pic, but look better here.

I initially thought the shades were just a touch too small but then again, they look fine in this picture:

HT_T2_T800_PR05.jpg

So I dunno really. If they are no good I will look into using the neca ones instead. May be a good option?

It was sarcasm because of people being hung up on the size of his sunglasses.
So was mine. By no way are we criticising it, so I don't get these people who jump on members who do a little nit picking.

I'll have to look at the blade figure, check out those glasses. :cool:

Door does swing both ways on that, some people that 100% love a figure as is come down too much on people for not feeling the same, but I also see people very dissatisfied come down on people for liking it. There is room for both opinions and I don't see why people let opposing opinions get to them or feel the need to posess the thread that it be only one sort of commentary. Say what you like about the product and enjoy.

Well if the shot from Tommy's blog is really sunglassed with it, looks good to me.

ap_20100101014017134.jpg

We'll know in about 6 hours.

I think he just photoshoped red eye glow, you can see pixel dots around red eye.
ap20100101014017134.jpg

I'm still relatively new here and I only read and post in the threads that appeal to me ( Mainly Aliens and Robots, Video games, Marvel and DC ) and I have noticed that people do seem to jump down eath others throats alot. I posted a comment in reply about the sunglasses being slightly off. I didnt disrespect and anyone and I for one am absolutely amazed by this figure. Opinions aren't fact so no ones opinion can be wrong. It just seems to me like if someone doesn't agree then alot of sarcasm and or smileys are used in retalliation. I find this place interesting and its a nice place to come and chat or view when I have a few minutes of peace and quiet but I do see alot of this across the boards. Its a shame because we are all in this hobby together and we all have similar tastes.

Rant over

I know this is OT (sorry) but one thing I didn't understand about Salvation was how come the T-800 Endo didn't melt when the hot steel dropped all over it but in T2 it completely melted Arnie???
Did I miss something?

Last edited:
I'm still relatively new here and I only read and post in the threads that appeal to me ( Mainly Aliens and Robots, Video games, Marvel and DC ) and I have noticed that people do seem to jump down eath others throats alot. I posted a comment in reply about the sunglasses being slightly off. I didnt disrespect and anyone and I for one am absolutely amazed by this figure. Opinions aren't fact so no ones opinion can be wrong. It just seems to me like if someone doesn't agree then alot of sarcasm and or smileys are used in retalliation. I find this place interesting and its a nice place to come and chat or view when I have a few minutes of peace and quiet but I do see alot of this across the boards. Its a shame because we are all in this hobby together and we all have similar tastes.

Rant over

10% of the board is like you. 10% are the kind of people who would complain even if they found themselves in heaven. 30% just watch the show. Then there are the 10% who are buttholes of epic proportions. The rest... ah, I hate math...

Welcome and don't let the bastids get to you.

And I still think they made his upper body overdeveloped, just like Sideshow made Vader too tall.

:confused:

His upper body looks huge, especially in the group pic with other figures. He also has to look right with the layers of 1/6 clothes.

I take it you are passing . .

I know this is OT (sorry) but one thing I didn't understand about Salvation was how come the T-800 Endo didn't melt when the hot steel dropped all over it but in T2 it completely melted Arnie???
Did I miss something?

Yes, Cameron didn't made Salvation!

Sorry, I thought my sarcasm was obvious. I was merely making fun of those who always find something to nitpick about...clearly there can be no such thing as too much of a likeness. I think there is no flaw in this figure whatsoever.

Y'know I think this figure is incredible too but then there are figures that in my opinion are less than incredible and I will say so. You guys who refuse to entertain any negative comments puzzle me.

Yeah i'd agree, if there was a light up eye thing going on i;m sure we'd have heard about it by now?

They announced it on the Resident evil 5 Wesker figure straight away didn't they?

It will be a shame if it doesn't have it but I won't be too bothered.

I never thought it was there, always assumed it was a photoshop effect. Woulda been cool as long as the default eye colour could remain accurate but we shall live without it if we must.

Who will you be going with for your order, a-dev? toys2 as usual?...

Since this is the only Terminator I want until we get a Police Station version from T1, I think I may spend some extra cash to get it from a Hong Kong seller when they start getting them in stock.

The wait for this is going to be unbearable.

Well for the scene this figure is depicting, it wouldn't make any sense anyway, his eyes never lit up.

And based on the pic, looks like Tommy was trying recreate T1 movie poster

Well for the scene this figure is depicting, it wouldn't make any sense anyway, his eyes never lit up.

And based on the pic, looks like Tommy was trying recreate T1 movie poster

You mean the T2 poster? I think thats why people are hoping for an ex set of glasses, we want to recreate that poster look that alot of us had hanging up when we were younger and the movie came out.

Back