Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome stuff A-dev! Love the BD cregcustoms did !

I'd love to make a cyberdne Arnie. Ideally i'd like a cyberdyne and a Galleria version and I could have had exactly that if I didn't rush into things! As you know I bought a 2nd T-800 as I dropped my first, then turned the original I had into a (failed) commando kitbash. I should have left it as stock, really. I painted the head and everything :slap I suppose I could just buy a loose head, though. I painted the body too but it would be hidden by the jacket.

Thanks very much chaps. Its safe to say I am a Termi-addict, been so since 1991 only we didn't have these kinds of figures back then and I'm glad we didn't as I wouldn't have been able to get them. Plus even if I did they'd all be scratched to $h!t, broken, faded and lost by now as I would have played with them.

Sorry to hear about your failed Commando custom Platty, I didn't realise that one had gone down the drain. I think you should indeed keep an eye out for a spare T2 head and get a Cyberdyne figure going. If everything else is salvageable from your first T-800 you're most of the way there with that.

I'm really glad that with a little work, a Cyberdyne figure is possible, i'd be even more let down by HT if we couldn't even do that much. Still would like to have HT versions of the NECA lineup, except man or machine.

Yeah, great collection there a-dev!! :clap

I don't have that much of any one particular focus - I wanted to start one for Vader, but that idea went out the window pretty quick. :lol

Yeah, great collection there a-dev!! :clap

I don't have that much of any one particular focus - I wanted to start one for Vader, but that idea went out the window pretty quick. :lol

Thanks Vintij, I wish it truly were my one and only focus, but it isn't. And all of it is doing my wallet in. Looks like HT are moving into 1/4 scale Batman figures now aswell and -

I seriously hope HT doesn't consider going into the 1/4th line with this guy and Predator figures. :pray:

:lecture^this

Leave 1/4 to EB please HT. Finish your damn 1/6 lines!!! :banghead

Bought the coomodel minigun from eBay seller, put it together then realised there was a part missing, the silver pin shaped thing at the back, looks ok without it from the front.

Thanks Vintij, I wish it truly were my one and only focus, but it isn't. And all of it is doing my wallet in. Looks like HT are moving into 1/4 scale..
Yeah.. where does the madness end!? :dunno :lol

Seriously - it's amazing that these things are becoming possible for fans to acquire, but sometimes we have to give ourselves a reality check. I certainly won't be weakening for 1/4 scale figures....

.. unless they're SW!! :lecture :slap :lol

Took a bunch of pics of my T-800 collection yesterday.

T2T-800s3.jpg

T2T-800s4.jpg

T2T-800s5.jpg

T2T-800s6.jpg

T2T-800s10.jpg

T2T-800s11.jpg

T2T-800s9.jpg

T2T-800s13.jpg

T2T-800s15.jpg

T2T-800s17.jpg

ZOOOOMG!!!!! Love it! That's some really serious hardware there, A-Dev!

ZOOOOMG!!!!! Love it! That's some really serious hardware there, A-Dev!

:) Thanks, I'm glad you like. Theres too many cool display options with all these figures that I couldn't in most cases bring myself to pick one over another and, well............

i can see that you are not interested in this franchise :wink1:

if i were skynet, i would've sent all these t-800s together to destroy sarah connor's parents right before they start making out to make her, just to make sure

:lol

I have a loose kind of interest. It comes and goes.

Thanks Endo, If you have this figure you have to accessorize :rock2
Can't wait to get my other Detolf so I can put my BD endo and Arnie in, Also got a Harley Davidson FLHRI Harley Road King coming that I'm going to convert to a fatboy look a like :wink1:

Finally did the paper clip thing with the coat. Originally didn't think it would be necessary, but it definitely helps the jacket look like its ring worn more naturally

Back